Posts created by Tr1n1ty85

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 12, 17 10:15 AM
Only the hint showed in your comment. The spoiler just says,"SPOILER:"

Re lease, help me not to kill that teddy bear!!!!

[Post New]by MissAbby on Nov 11, 17 7:00 PM
On a computer, when you delete a file, it goes into a TRASH CAN.

>> Delete the finished picture file, then back out of the computer, and look in the real trash can!

Edited on 11/11/2017 at 7:03:01 PM PST

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 11, 17 6:14 PM
Guess I should have kept pressing buttons - shift the joystick to the right, then hold the up button till you hear the smash!

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 11, 17 6:12 PM
I found the controller, the key, and the magnifying glass. But when I use the controller on the car, no matter which way I push the toggle switch or the up arrow, the car doesn't move. What am i missing?

Spoiler Alert

I would LOVE to know how to get in touch with the developers of this game. I have a VERY strong opinion about the plot of this game.

Not only does our "hero" become a gravedigger himself, the girl he spends the entire game trying to save turns out to be the cause of 1251 deaths! So the Gravediggers were right?! Why would these developers create a game with such an incredibly depressing ending?! The game itself was great - finding out the "hero" you're playing as was actually the enemy and everything you did in the game resulted in the cause of a massive catastrophe - not so much. I'm actually really upset I spent so much time on this game - due to the horrible ending, i'm going to remove it from my PC and NEVER play it again.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls on Aug 4, 17 4:42 PM
I first played "True Fear: Forsaken Souls" in January of this year. I immediately fell in love with the game. As an avid PC gamer, and long-time Big Fish Member, I've experienced a lot of different games and I'm always on the lookout for something different: drawing story, unique game play, interesting graphics. "True Fear" had all of those things and then some. I was nervous to play that one again alone in the dark, and that's saying a lot from a huge fan of MadHead's "Maze" games =) After playing the game in a sitting (a quite long sitting =D) i immediately went to Big Fish for the next installment, ready to buy the next "True Fear" game sight-unseen (something I rarely do) - due to the ending I was sure there was one - only to find the next installment had not yet been released! I started following the developers of "True Fear" on Facebook and found that Big Fish had not expressed interest in the 2nd installment of True Fear. I implore you, Big Fish, to watch for this game and snag it as soon as digitally possible. I am certain your loyal members will thank you by purchasing this game as soon as it's available - sight unseen. I know I'd be first in line.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls on Feb 19, 17 3:15 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I will be purchasing True Fear Part 2 as soon it's available here, without even trying it. The first one was so amazing, and i've been chomping at the bit waiting for part 2. I've been buying games through BFG for over 5 years. Don't let us down, Big Fish!!!

posted in Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 16 6:50 PM
@Meganthedog - Thanks for the input. =) I think you're probably right but I was in denial and hoping I just missed something. Ah well, it was and is still worth playing.

Thanks again!

posted in Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 16 11:14 PM
Warning! Spoilers ahead! If you have not played this game yet, please discontinue reading this discussion!

I'm a long-time member of the Big Fish Game Club and I have over 35 games from BF that I love. And I love this game - my favorite Sable Maze game yet. I finished the game in the collector's edition and was hoping the bonus chapter was Aaron finding a way back to save his brother, or Darren finding his way out... or something. I was disappointed that the bonus chapter started with Darren as a kid again. ( I realize BF is not responsible for what the game developers do.) But wanting to play all the way to the end and hoping for a better game ending, I played on and became increasingly confused by the story line. The bonus chapter follows the story line that the druid relays to Aaron in the main story right up to the part where Darren meets the druid. But rather than the druid "teaching him everything he knows" the druid has Darren finds the prophecy. Then Darren goes to the tree of life, which he clearly knows is how he gets home, and takes the apple that Alister wants so badly and throws it to the druid. Then... some confusing cut scenes. The druid disappears? Alister is...detroyed? Darren changes from a boy to the cloaked stranger. Then something about Aaron seeing Darren, or Darren seeing Aaron, at the campsite/ memorial site from the beginning of the main game, with someone saying, "Is that my brother? You're not supposed to be here!" (My apologies if this isn't quoted correctly.)
So here's the question: what did the last few scenes of the game mean? It came across in the Bonus Chapter like Darren destroyed Alister (and presumably the maze?) and freed the druid with the apple and the tree of life, after the druid instructed him to take the apple to the tree to beat Alister. So Darren was also freed from the maze? But then that would make the whole main story non-existent if Aaron never lost his brother.
I'm one of those people who is big on endings - the story should end clearly and good for the good guys. Was Darren lost to the maze even though it was destroyed when Alister was? If so, what was the purpose of the entire bonus chapter? And what was the purpose of the scene where Darren and Aaron see each other as adults in the real world, back where Aaron started his journey to look for his brother? I don't mean to be abrasive, I just want to understand what the end of this game means.

Thanks.
Big Fish Lover Tr1n1ty85

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator