Posts created by TatjanaV2

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 25: Wedding Ceremony on Nov 14, 17 1:47 PM
First of all, please add an option so that we can choose whether we want to use or not our game club credits.
second, I am trying to play this game on win7 and it won't open, tried everything as an admin, reinstalling, etc it just won't work

BUBBADOGGER wrote:HEY' BUBBADOGGER HERE AGAIN. I HAD A BRAIN STORM AND WANT TO SHARE IT WITH YOOU. WHY DON'T THEY OFFER BOTH THE NEW AND OLD VERSION AND GIVE US A CHOICE. IF SO MANY OF US ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE NEW VERSION, IT SEEMS TO ME IT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE IF THEY DID THAT. BY THE WAY, I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THE OLD OF FIRST VERSION SO I DON;T KNOW WHAT THEY WERE TRYING TO FIX IN THE FIRST PLACE. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Exactly! Please give us the opportunity to download the old version

btw somehow I finished level 27 and started level 28 and since then whatever I try access violation

BUBBADOGGER wrote:i read all the troubles everybody is having and mine is different so i thought i would share it. on level 27, i can't get past the sheep even though i cover the phone booth and he disappears. my zombies act like the flashlight is still there. i run windows 10 on a 3 year old dell. also, i did not have this problem until i installed the "improved" edition of the game. can anyone help me with this? i sure hope so because i love this game. i own all three of them and they are so cute with the characters and all.

looking forward to hearing from you soon.

I have the same problem after updating, but as far as I see you never answer, also win 10 nvidia gt 730

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator