Posts created by ashepter

posted in Dark Realm: Guardian of Flames Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 17 11:47 AM
Thank You so much! The part I didn't get... was the use of the Ultimate Dragon Card on the left. You are the best... Thanks again

posted in Dark Realm: Guardian of Flames Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 17 9:29 PM
What the...Is there some secret I'm missing. Has anyone gotten this? I seem to be in a never ending shoot out with "1's" and "2's". I have got to be missing something.
I just don't seem to understand ... HELP

posted in The Legacy: Forgotten Gates Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 17 4:47 PM
Another one just like the others!! Key in the Cave!!!
Will not let me back in to get the key.
Window's 10

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Dec 12, 16 7:38 PM
Tried this game again after 12-12-16 update...STILL NO CURSER OR MOUSE.

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 16 4:05 PM
It can be done! Here's how...You can only use the Match 3 choice - 1 time!
And that one time has to be on a HOP with few items to find. If you use it on a bigger HOP with say 12 to 14 items than you can't "find" 250 items. If you use the Match 3 on a smaller HOP with like 6 to 8 items to "find" than you will get to 250

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 16 11:52 AM
finish the bonus game...go to "extras" in the main menu and unlock the souvenirs room.

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 15 11:21 AM
same problem!! What gives? So how does one get this achievement??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator