Posts created by India1435

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 6, 18 11:33 PM
Just for interest sake, what is the name of the Relic required to unlock China?

I completed all the steps, assembled a relic, but I am still unable to access the new area.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Indy

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 28, 18 2:53 AM
Indy new PM8 code is 7aN9Sd

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 28, 18 2:24 AM
7aN9Sd playme8 code

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 28, 18 2:21 AM
Dearest friends and neighbours I am registered with PM8 and my neighbour code for those who want to be neighbours again is 7aN9Sd

Looking forward to reconnecting with old friends

Indy

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 8, 17 12:27 AM
Dearest friends and neighbours, life has happened sometimes it is unpleasant, and I will be unable to login and play for the next few months. Those of you who want to delete me, no hard feelings. Love each and every one of you x

Indy

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 15, 17 12:34 AM
[b] C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S TO:

E44AfQ on reaching and passing 600!!!
Lexi999 on reaching level 700!!

Well done to both of you
You are such an awesome neighbours and friends

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 7, 17 2:19 AM
Thank you so very much dearies without neighbours like the ones I have, have had and those to come it would not have been possible. Thank you

To VictoriaFine, well done honey-bun!
To MM, congrats on the 300 and beyond, I was watching and waiting but you sneaked by in the middle of the night, sneaky

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 29, 17 4:16 AM
Just a quick thank you to all my neighbours, who helped feed the Fires in Paris dragon.
I had a power outage, so did not get to see who helped.

From the bottom of my heart, Thank You

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 14, 17 2:55 AM
Dearest friends and neighbours, I will be unavailable from the 21st of September until about the 27th. If I get the opportunity to login and gift, I will do so.

Happy hunting to all

Indy

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 6, 17 4:39 AM
Dear moderators, could you please ask your Russian counterparts if we could have something we have not had before or for the last two years? Pretty Please

Any of those mentioned in my original post would be welcome. Thank you kindly for your consideration.

Indy

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 22, 17 7:36 AM
I will be away for a week starting tomorrow, 24 August, due to family obligations. Once again, if you need to leave, no hard feelings.

Hope to see you all soon.

Indy

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 8, 17 2:29 AM
Just a thank you to the dev's, mods, BFG, etc.etc for something new to search for. I actually enjoyed all three installments hopefully something new will appear on the horizon again, before too long.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 26, 17 1:33 AM
Uh-oh I did things backward this morning! Did not check to see who all sent me those beautiful blue, latex (who does not love latex, hey ) medical gloves! I would like to thank all my awesome, fantastic neighbours for their generosity in providing me with the tools to complete this offer!

Thank you

Indy

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 13, 17 5:09 AM
To the folks I did not see

Thank you very much for sending me on a Hot Air Balloon ride/flight over Paris!!!

I appreciate your help tremendously.

Indy

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 28, 17 3:38 AM
To my awesome, kind, generous and lovely neighbours, thank you so very much for feeding my dragons. I stepped away this morning to make some tea and when I returned the Prairie dragon pup was sated. Only person I saw was dirio, thank you honey-bun but to the others that contributed, you have my undying gratitude.

Indy

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 27, 17 6:44 AM
One very unhappy camper whatever happened to the charges from last time round? Is it a new feature, that when you've collected say 50 ink pots for Sky City, that next time you play it, they will have miraculously disappeared??

Not happy about this.

Ps. Same thing with The Prairie btw!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 23, 17 7:05 AM
Friends and neighbours...it is officially that time of year again I am off to feed my spirit and soul

I will be away from either the 28/29th of June until about the 5th of July. I sincerely hope to see all my lovely neighbours on my return, but if you should feel need to remove me from your hood's, no hard feelings.

Be free, be joyous and be a little bit crazy (I am going to be )

Indy

A gentle reminder

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 15, 17 7:10 AM
Nice easy one for beginners, and no dragon, yay!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 26, 17 1:13 AM
Thank you very much veronica and clm and to everyone else who sent me mails. Without people like you, who impart wisdom and advice I never would have reached this point

I seriously considered leaving this game after being stuck at level9 for what seemed an eternity. You helped me through that very frustrating time, thank you again

Indy

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 20, 17 11:02 AM
Dearest friends and neighbours due to a series of unfortunate and unexpected events, I was unable to see who fed that ravenous dragon earlier

I was, however, able to complete the rooom with a couple of hours to spare and would just like to express my gratitude "bucket's full" to those who helped sate the beastie.

I am eternally grateful.

Indy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator