Posts created by CharliBrown

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Sep 8, 09 9:11 PM
I'm new to this community and I like the beautiful scenery in Journey to the center "with nothing to do in them" It gives me a chance to take in some cool graphics before I drop kick my laptop. I do like the game but it is not a USER FRIENDLY interface. Wow, I have to enter and exit a scene 15 times before the good stuff happens. I hope the pace picks up or I may break down and dare I say " use a walk through" those are dirty words in this house until the game has been played at least once with out cheating. Then we go back and hunt down stuff we missed. Journey to the center is starting to look like you must master all challenges or no progress is made. I'll need medication to muster that much patience! Not for the ADD or ADHD crowds. This is an obsessive compulsives dream, dream, dream, dream, oh sorry. See, I told you medication.

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 26, 09 11:55 AM
I had a woman stuck in the cycle of celebrating marriage. The dude is on the couch and she is kissing air in the hall and running to the kitchen for pizza until I finally stopped that poor mad woman. Did you notice that it does not matter if you use perfume on the guy or girl. The men's cologne works for him/her also. Their behaviors imply the perfume/cologne to be interchangable.

OMG, One time I had a kid hide in the laundry room closet but i did not see him go in the closet. All the sudden I see TWO BIG EYEBALLS BLINCKING AT ME. I actually screamed because it was so unexpected and weird. Those eyes were peeping around for at least 1-2 minutes before I figured out that it was a child. I thought I had rats or a monster in my closet. AHH YES, We neen a monster in the closet after to much TV is watched. That will teach them. Hiding the remote works great too! Are your kids hopping in bed with mom and dad at night? Mine are.

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 24, 09 11:23 PM
I can't get the blue screen either. No contact with my character other than waving or tapping. My remote is gone to. It has vanished. NO TV. That works great by the way to get your family working at jobs and cleaning just leave the remote lost in the house and they will waste no time doing what their supposed to do.After a while they don't even try to watch TV. They do more basically!

SHE GOT AN EMAIL AT 59! HER PROPOSAL! I let her marry, what the hey right. She has about 6 years max to live. So no kids. I'm gonna loose my house of 8 generations! I've never seen an adoption offer at 60+. Has anyone else?

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 23, 09 2:29 PM
OMG YOU'RE Right!

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 23, 09 2:24 PM
With every rain cycle I usually find 3 bugs!

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 23, 09 12:03 PM
OH It gets worse. YOU CAN'T ADOPT UNLESS YOU ANSWER THAT SOFT KNOCK ON THE DOOR IN AN EMAIL!!! I am in trouble. She is now 49. I'm so sad!

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 23, 09 8:30 AM
I got triplets my first try with my first family. Now I have other files with 7-8 generations for each house and I have not had triplets since. I guess it's all random. I can say that I did get both parents working steady on their own and they were near 30 the first time I let them try. Can someone help with a no email glitch?

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 23, 09 8:21 AM
Can someone offer help? I will loose this house of 7 generations very soon.

posted in Kuros on Jul 14, 09 11:46 PM
The reason you may hate this game, is that it makes a different part of your brain have to work. Personally I really enjoyed it

Well, I just finished the game. I found it to be different from most, of which I really enjoyed. I find that games like this, only sharpen my mind more. Bravo to all those who had a part in making it. Hope to see more like it.

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 13, 08 12:22 PM
CheerfulDragon8 wrote:
CharliBrown wrote:I have turned myself inside out trying to get the gold up to 250 on level 12 and I can't. And they won't upgrade the market to 4 stars either till later. So right now...I don't like it!

Upgrade the market as far as you can, then put as many merchants as you can on the market. That takes you over 200, Then put some merchants on the lumber mill. That will take you to 250 gold. Merchants generate gold wherever you put them, not just from the market. Hope this helps.

that worked ...thanks

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Nov 13, 08 10:41 AM
FYI...I contacted Arogon, the makers of this game and they told that part 2 should be out in early spring 2009. I can't wait.

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 12, 08 5:15 PM
ME AGAIN....just to let you know...I played this level 12) about 7 times now

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Nov 12, 08 5:06 PM
Loved it...Can't wait for part two.... as for the looping at the end...someone had posted to delete the game and re-download it. It works fine now.

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 12, 08 4:38 PM
How do I increase the gold... I get everything else needed but when they want the increase in gold I can NEVER get it. PLEASE HELP

posted in Musaic Box on Oct 18, 08 10:27 PM
Music Box was one of the best games ever. Although i was hopeing for smewhat of a better ending. The one game that should have been trashed is "Time Stand Still" it's a total waste of my money. It is deffinetely NOT up to BIG FISH standards. Someone was sleeping when that one got in. Is it possible to trade it back for a real game. I can't even play it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator