Posts created by ivillagegrinch

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Apr 9, 15 11:04 AM
You are bombdiggity bombtastic!! I had played this game through a couple of times, and still couldn't get the armor, even though I had the runes, triangles and stones. Thank you for guiding me in the proper direction. Now I'm just sorry the game is over.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 28, 15 4:16 PM
Thank you so much! This was driving me crazy because I had one set, but couldn't find the other.

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 29, 14 3:55 AM
Mine is also freezing at level 33. Obviously a glitch in the game, and not with the computers.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 10, 14 12:32 PM
gypsypotter wrote:Can someone tell me where to find the Axe on 37? I have looked and clicked everywhere.
Thanks!

Check by the dog in the upper middle. It's near it, and the hamster's shield.

FINALLY! This will not wipe out the disaster that last year's MCF was, but it's returned to what our family had enjoyed for a long time, and the snarky factor is BACK!!!

Because of last year, I did not buy this game outright without demoing it, but Fate's Carnival is worth the CE status. It takes forever to complete, has lots of collectibles, and the puzzles are difficult without being so challenging, you want to toss your computer out the window.

Great game, Big Fish and Elephant!

posted in Mosaics Galore on Nov 29, 13 7:22 AM
I'm with the others. I have 300 keys, and I'm at Magician level, but it's not allowing me access to the last cage. They need to fix this bug so that we can continue without having to create a new player and buy our way into that last cage.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 21, 13 6:05 AM
I have the game installed at home and work, and in both locations, Level 26 doesn't allow the worker to go to the top left.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled; everything has been updated, so it has to be a problem in the program. I really like this game, but this is frustrating to pay for a game and I can't finish it.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 20, 13 6:11 AM
I'm having a problem with Level 26 where it won't let me have any of the workers go to the island at the top left, so I can't get rid of the ravens, fix the pier or plant flowers.

posted in Weather Lord on May 5, 12 12:13 PM
HatesTimers wrote:I had the same problem with level 32 just showing the background, but I found a way past it.

First locate the profile.dat file. It's at:

C:\Documents and Settings\<the user login name>\Application Data\WeatherLord\WeatherLord\profile.dat

(Note that the "Application Data" folder is "hidden", so the preferences should be to show "hidden" files and folders.)

Edit this profile.dat file with Notepad. Note that level 32 is set to "-1" and level 33 is set to "0". Set level 32 to "4" and level 33 to "-1", then save and exit Notepad.

This let me skip level 32. I then had the same problem with level 36 so I did the same thing with that, and was able to finish. The skipped levels can be replayed later when Bigfish gets a new version of Weather Lord.

Hatestimers, you are bombdiggity!! That worked. Granted, I can't wait for the fix so I can play the skipped levels, but that at least got me where I needed to go.

posted in Weather Lord on May 4, 12 7:37 AM
Sooooo, any word yet on fixes for Level 32?

posted in Weather Lord on May 2, 12 11:04 AM
bfgRhone wrote:Hi everyone,

We're currently looking into the issues with level 32 and we need your help. I therefore want to ask all of you experiencing these issues to write to our <a href="http://Forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> team, together with a <a href="http://Forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/142687.page">Dr. Felix</a> report.

This will help us track the amount of users affected and will help comparing stats to see if we can figure out a pattern to this issue.

unclepaul, please get in touch with Customer Support in regards to those messages. I believe they will be able to help sort out this problem as soon as possible, we take these kinds of error messages very seriously.

Thank you!

bfgRhone (bigfis)

Did that yesterday, and still waiting. My boss and other co-workers are gone for the rest of the week, so I really wanted to goof off!! :-p

posted in Weather Lord on May 2, 12 11:01 AM
I've contacted Customer Service, and even included a Dr. Felix for the situation on Level 32. This is a great game, and I just want to play it.

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 13, 12 7:01 AM
I've done everything that I possibly can, but it still doesn't want to play. I was wondering why there weren't any reviews -- nobody can play the game.

The problem is in the Direct X. It downloaded, but then the download failed. I downloaded again, and the game still doesn't want to work.

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 3, 12 9:58 PM
I'm also having a problem with the Butcher's Shop, Level 20. The old guy gets stuck at the chicken...and it's at the end of the level!! So frustrating because the other glitches worked themselves out.

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 1, 12 6:02 AM
For me, the level that is stalling is Grocery Store, Level 17. Someone ends up near the bread, and can't proceed. I really like this game, and would like to get past this point.

posted in Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams on Feb 5, 12 8:59 AM
I bought the game, and just when you've solved the Detective part, it throws you back to the beginning of that part of the game...except that you have everything opened, discovered, fixed, etc. It's like the movie "Groundhog Day" except that you can't escape even when you've gotten everything done correctly.

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 16, 12 4:29 PM
Bailey868 wrote:Sorry, but this game is not to my taste. (Pardon the pun.) Really boring. I have credits to use, but there hasn't been a game worth buying in ages. I may be part of a minority here, but throw us a good TM game once in a while, Big Fish.

I wish there was a "Like" button, because I agree. Here we are in the middle of the month, and I've only purchased a few games because I'm REALLY tired of the "dark and stormy night" HOGs. However, if I like this demo, I probably will get it.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Dec 4, 11 8:06 AM
Another thought might be to bribe Dave so that when he picks 3 plants for you, they could also be from the bottom row such as the steel spikes or the multiple repeater.

I have to throw my two-cents in here, as well. The strategy guide is just not sufficient with some of the scenarios.

I bought the game sight unseen because it's become a Thanksgiving tradition for my family. The major complaints are that it's too psychologically dark, there is too much going back and forth to process each achievement and that the storyline just doesn't flow cohesively. However, they all agree that the graphics are great and since the game takes a long time to solve, it's worth the money.

As far as the scariness, my daughters have assured me that it's not slasher-movie scary, but more along the lines of "One Step Beyond" or "Night Gallery".

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator