Posts created by kthreads

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 8:21 AM
12earth45 wrote:Beyond All My Expectations.
This is how how I feel about this forum.
Ever patient with answering the same questions over and over, to a new player.
The very same questions that brought me here.
All the fabulous lists that made playing sooooo much easier.
Reading the wonderful story threads to enjoy in between updates.
Felt honored, that the Devs placed a memorial to one of their own in this game, and later added one for Robyn/Apollo/Shadow.
Moderators allowed our forum to become more flexible as time went on and is much appreciated.
But, what I value the most , is the warm welcome, comfy feeling to sit down and join the conversation.
Thankfulness and gratitude to all of you.
Wishing everyone one well within one of the new forums, and outside the castle.
Blessings to you all.
Crystal;P

I quoted Crystal because she says it all and so well. Thank you for that. It's exactly how I feel about this forum. I found it three years ago. It was a Godsend with all the help with MC and all the support in my personal life with my fight to kick cancer's behind last year.
My best memories I will take with me are the many many cyber hugs, prayers and well wishes; and the best ever cyber conga line you all formed after my last radiation treatment Nov 28, 2018.
Party party party....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 4:55 PM
Knim wrote:TOAD/Otter/MOUSE
Fred said it all. I'll be seeing you in all the old familiar places....

I agree...Fred says it all. I'll look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at Delphi and/or The Pond.
Don't be shy...send me a friend invite and say hello.... I'm still listed as kthreads.
For those who will be leaving us and not joining Delphi/Pond I wish you well and I will miss you very much.
Thank you all for all your help in answering my questions and gifting me when I was in need playing MC.
It's been wonderful to have your support, well wishes, prayers and cyber hugs while I dealt with chemo/radiation/surgery and now while dealing with speed-bumps and potholes along the road to recovery.

Janet (kthreads)

PC: Janet /Isadora
Android: jdmorgan / Jannie / jd

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 11:49 AM
Well heavens to Betsy ...as my Mom says...
I changed into a Clownfish just as they're closing the forum !!!

Janet

PC Janet / Isadora
Android jdmorgan / Jannie / jd

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 11:18 AM
MaryCricket wrote:I have someone over at Pond Friends that will help me create a new forum for us players, I will let you know in a day or two to see how this plays out

Oh good. That will be great and thank you for doing this.
I joined the Delphi and Pond. I was so happy to see friends at Delphi. I want to thank Jennifer for setting that up. I hope to see more of us. I'm still listed as kthreads.

Casualgames: You don't have to register to contribute to the MC forum. You just click on reply for a current thread or create new for a new thread. I'm not comfortable not having a secure log-in so I'll not be joining them.

Janet

PC Janet / Isadora

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 8:23 AM
ohpleeze wrote:
Gen_1236 wrote:New home is here
http://forums.delphiforums.com/MidnightCastle
It needs some TLC, though.
Cheers,
Jenifer

I cannot find how to login.

I couldn't find how to login either.

I am also joining casualgames MC forum. It's similar to this forum in the way it's set up. No matter what forum we end up in, I'm keeping my kthreads moniker so that people will hopefully recognize me and we can still keep in touch. Those of my friends who want to keep in touch can PM me for an exchange of info on what forum you are using and our user names.

Please keep in touch. You have all been my lifeline this last year with so much support in my battle in kicking cancer's behind. You are also always there with answers for my gaming in MC. I'll be lost without you all.

PC Janet / Isadora

Edited: I'm in...I joined the Delphi and Pond...not sure about the pond forum. I'll have to navigate it a bit to get used to it. But I was so happy to see friends at Delphi. I'm still listed as kthreads.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 8:05 AM
gripes wrote:gamewise has a castle page and a forum .. we'd have to get use to the different set up check it out gamewise...
I just did a bing search....
there is also a site called casualgames with a castle page and open forum...where we can gather that is a bit more similar to this one... someone go check them out ...

get opinion's from the rest of us and lets get started../quote]
I am on Facebook, but don't get in on a regular basis. Sometimes it's a week before I check it. My friends, PM me and we can exchange FB info./

I tried gamewise, but didn't find a castle page. I'll go back and look again. I also checked out casualgames and found their MC forum page. I'll join Casulgames now and I'll use my kthreads moniker so that you can find me.
I am very upset with this news of the forum closing. I have so many friends here and you all took great care of me this last year while I've battled cancer. You have always been there for me with answers to MC questions and support in my playing the game.
I can only hope that we all find each other again in one of the other forums.

Janet

PC Janet / Isadora

Edited: I want to thank Jennifer for starting the Delphi page. I joined and hope lots of others do too. I'm still listed as kthreads.

Casualgames midnight castle forum: You don't sigh up. You just go into the forum and create a new thread or reply to one that is ongoing. It doesn't appear to be frequented that often. I don't like that it doesn't seem to have a secure sign in.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 11:04 AM
This happened to me with Andy1. Been friends for a long time, then his game came up as Player1 and his level was all the way down to Level 1. The next day his game just vanished with no match found when entering his player #. Very baffling...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 11:00 AM
Desertdruid wrote:I figured there'd be a few parents wanting to know how ……

LOL...This made my day!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 18 7:53 PM
I do find that the spring room 2 HOSs are brighter than other HOSs except for the clock. I have a hard time with finding objects in that one as I find the objects a lot more faded into the background.
I've also had to limit my time doing the HOSs because of headaches after playing too long. I normally do twelve spring rooms (so 36 HOSs) then get out, catch morphing eggs around the castle areas and if I'm feeling okay, do some more spring rooms. I have less of a problem on my Kindle than I do my laptop. Not sure why that is.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 18 7:42 PM
Susie, my sincere condolences, thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 18 7:31 PM
volzhi wrote:Why is every one so worked up about finding the last bunny. Is there a reward attached to finding it or is it a matter of ego.? I too am lacking the bunny but I have everything else. I was playing last Easter. Are some of what I hold a carry over from last year?

You get avatars for completing each of this year's ghosties: the bunnies, chicks and mouse. You get the Queen of Hearts, The Mad Hatter and Alice.
Last year we had to find lords, ladies and monsters.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 18 12:50 PM
I need 1 mouse and 1 chick on one game. And 1 mouse and one lady from last year on another game. I've got 169 ladies and am still trying to get the last upper left corner one.
I've got all the ghosties on my other 3 games. Yay!
Still need pets on 3 games but there's still lots of time so I'm not worried.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 9:54 AM
Gimali wrote:Hi, this is an interesting question
I am also right handed ......
in the spring room I always do clock, basket then tea party.
All HOS I start bottom center and go clockwise in circles, I never look at the list except maybe for the last item.

I work the same way. And I agree...it is an interesting question. The answers are too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 18 7:27 PM
1457051 wrote:I had that happen to me! I didn't get kicked out, but finished the Enchanted clock and when I came back I was in the original Spring room! Kinda Twilight Zone-ish!

I didn't even get into an HOS. I entered my friend's Spring room, clicked on the basket and after my screen hiccuped, I went to the Terrace. I remember blinking rapidly and thinking What the.....! Now seeing this thread I know what happened. So I am not delusional... well in this case at least...

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 18 7:13 PM
They will be floating around the castle areas as yellow ghostly apparitions as well as pale blue bunnies and white mice. You'll also see large eggs that are green, blue or lavender that are monsters, lords and ladies.
You need carrots to get them. All you do is click on, or tap them and as long as you have carrots, you will get them. This strange rabbit eats the carrot, and they then become real or non-ghostly and go into your album.
The album is located in the box at the right of your screen where your friends, CC tasks, private rooms, etc are. It's a basket of eggs icon in the upper right corner of that box.

Carrots are obtained by doing HOSs...especially in the Spring private rooms or by swapping flowers and spring event items with the kiddies at the front of the castle.

There is a thread on events that's very helpful. Just copy and paste the link below into your browser. You can also find it in the Helpful Links For Midnight Castle thread. Scroll way down until you see the thread for If You're New To Seasonal Events

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/873246.page

Janet

tahitianpearl ... I was typing (long windedly) at the same time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 7:27 PM
Well, I accidentally finished on all my games.
I decided to opt out of the CC this time. However, while doing a daily quest of crafting a either a spring cake or wreath, I finished day one. Then while doing HOSs I finished carrot day. Now today, while bopping about catching ghostly chicks, I finished that one also. This won't continue as the requirements get heavier, but I thought it was funny that I was unintentionally doing the CC.

Janet

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 6:58 PM
kiki232627 wrote:Somebody correct if I'm wrong but last year during the Spring CC we got the cat lover, the dog lover and the tiger lady. Later in the summer during a CC we got the bunny boy, the bunny girl and the bunny cookie(?). Those last three had a more Easter theme for me and they made me think that the designers made a mistake in the order they gave us the avatars.
This year the cruise ship theme feels more like a summer thing, so I'm waiting to see if the next CC has a theme closer to Easter.
Regardless of that, I don't like any of the three.

You're absolutely right. We got the more Eastery avatars during the summer CC. Lots of people had lots to say about that and not in a good way. I was surprised that the devs used the current avatars since the ones with last year's spring event CC didn't go over really big. Some liked them, just like some like the current ones...but from the posts I've seen, I think there are more people who are unimpressed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 12:55 PM
I was also very disappointed with the CC avatars. Since I'm still recovering from surgery complications after radiation, I am limited in the amount of play time I have for working the event. Not being impressed by the avatars made the decision to pass on the CC this time around quite easy. This way I can concentrate on working the spring room HOSs and catching the ghostly bunny, chick and mice apparitions... even though the bunnies kind of creep me out...

Janet

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 10:09 AM
I'm sending lots of positive, healing thoughts and prayers to you and your daughters. And big cyber hugs. (((hugs)))

Janet

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 10:05 AM
Wow! You amaze me with the number of games you have running. I'm overwhelmed with 2 PC and 3 Android games. We're friends on PC and you've been really good to me. If you do need items please let me know.

With that many games, do you do the castle challenges also?

Janet

PC: Janet / Isadora

Android: jdmorgan / Jannie / jd

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator