Posts created by angelfishp

posted in Halloween Stories: Invitation Collector's Edition on Oct 31, 17 6:17 AM
I was enjoying the game until I covered Joe with the sheet. As others have mentioned the screen froze so I central alt and delete. When I went back I could not interact with anything. I am so disappointed with Elephant games and Big Fish. People have been complaining about this and nothing has been done. I tried all the suggestions and nothing worked so maybe it is not everyone else and a problem that needs to be fixed.

Yes it is...I loved this series also

posted in Silver Tale on May 22, 16 7:41 PM
Thank you so much for posting the walkthroughs of the puzzles SynthpopAddict!! I would have never been able to do them by myself.

posted in The Chronicles of Noah's Ark on Mar 29, 16 12:05 PM
The religious aspect of this game does not bother me a bit. It is a nice change of pace from all the dark, people coming back to life to haunt and terrorize everyone games. The graphics are nice, the music got a little obnoxious, so I turned it off. The only complaint I have is my vision is not very good and I found the board a little small. I like the untimed mode. I purchased this with a GCC.

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 15 5:34 PM
I like Mad Head games and really did enjoy the game HOWEVER.... I must agree with other people who commented on the horrible clunking noise their games make when you do not click on the correct object. Another thing I must mention to them is to cut out the bright, flashing lights. I have light sensitivities and I get dizzy and get a headache. The game play was great as well as the story line. I love having morphing objects in the HOS and the puzzles were good. Of course I also like having collectibles in each scene. Thank you for a great game

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 15 12:29 PM
Oh this is so frustrating...I am an older person with slow reflexes, have arthritis in my hands and have Fibromyalgia. Except for having my beautiful Grandchildren over, my Big Fish Games are the only things I am able to enjoy. I didn't buy this game to get driven crazy, I bought it because I thought it would be fun

posted in Beyond: Light Advent Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 15 11:38 AM
I did the beta for this game a while back too. While I like the different story line, I remember I put in my comments to please cut back on the bright, flashing lights as I have light sensitivities and get a headache very easily and I also asked for the developers to please get rid of the annoying thunking sound when a wrong click is made, neither of them were changed. As the graphics are great, as usual from this developer, I really need to think before I purchase.

posted in Danse Macabre: Deadly Deception Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 15 7:02 PM
I am having the same problem with the camera ring game as everyone else. This game is made by one of my favorite developers and it is the first time I ever had a problem with a game developed by them. Hopefully this will get fixed

Thank you for the code mrm2006!! I am so happy it worked!

Merry Christmas to all the fishies in the Pond and to all at Big Fish Games!!

I love this series and I enjoyed the game, but like others have said, too many cut scenes and HOG. I am older and have old eyes and had a hard time seeing tiny things in the scenes. I got bored playing mahjong after awhile. The strategy guide would not stay at the page you were at when you exited the game and came back. The mini games were fun, but they really needed a reset button. I thought the instructions for the mini games were not very clear and when I looked at the guide for help, I didn't find help there either. The graphics were nice and clear. I hope everyone enjoys the game.

posted in Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 14 6:44 AM
I bought the CE on sale and I must say it was a very good game. I love old fashioned "Who Done It" story lines, especially ones set in this time period. Graphics were clear, voices were good. I had a little trouble with clicking on items and clicking on things in mini games. It took a couple of clicks to get them. All and all, an enjoyable way to spend an afternoon.

posted in Death at Cape Porto: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Dec 29, 13 5:07 AM
I bought the CE of this game because there was a sale at the time. I honestly wish I would have waited for the SE. The game is very short and the story just didn't grab me the way the others in the series did. I finished the game, but it will be a while before I play it again.

I enjoyed playing this game. It had the beautiful graphics that you expect from an Elephant game. I love the traditional Christmas music. There are not many games that would have that. I liked that the storyline was more up beat than the original Christmas Carol. The only negative I can come up with is I thought it lacked the charm of last years offering, The Nutcracker. Merry Christmas to all Fishies and to all at BFG and to all at Elephant Games.

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 13 1:20 PM
I just replayed this wonderful game for the Christmas season. I just want to say I love it. The charming storyline is one I will never tire of.

I didn't trial this game first, just bought it straight out and I am loving this game. Not since Dire Grove have I enjoyed a MCF. The graphics are clear, the HOS are not cluttered and I am loving the puzzles. Thank you so much BFG for going back to the basics of what made MCF games so much fun. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

posted in Legacy: Witch Island on Oct 14, 13 7:39 AM
This game is so nice to play. I get tired of all the games offering blood, gore and monsters. I do not play match 3 or TM. Yes it is easy, but at my age, easy is good.

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 13 11:46 AM
This game is very cute. I love the gingerbread man and I don't mind finding cupcakes. I really found the music annoying, so I turned it down very low. I will buy because of the sale on games by this developer.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 13 11:47 AM
I have been waiting for another Mystery Trackers to come out. Elephant is my favorite developer and I just adore little Elf. Graphics are nice and clear, as usual and I love the 4 choices of difficulty. It is a buy for me.

I bought this game with the buy one CE get one for $2.99 sale. I enjoyed the game, although I didn't think the graphics were that great. I appreciated the map, but wish it were a jump map. The gameplay was good, and I like games that have achievements. All and all a good game and will play it again soon.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator