Posts created by emu3

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Apr 10, 12 7:33 AM
totally stuck at the end. found them earlier but cannot find billy and grannys graves

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Apr 10, 12 7:24 AM
i have retrieved the rose but now i cant find billy and grannys grave. i started at the beginning and went to each site but no luck . please help

I don't post reviews very often but this game is such an eye-opener I just wanted to give my input. WOW! is all I can say. It is very different from the norm. I love the graphics,atmosphere, storyline, strategy guide, and oh,yes, the morphing!Quite different from the usual junkpile **** scenes and I love it. WTG BigFish! bring it on!

posted in Mysteryville 2 on Nov 1, 11 5:32 AM
i guess i am the odd person out but i actually found this game to be fun and refreshing and i am curious enough to want to know how it ends. lol!

posted in Them: The Summoning on Sep 26, 11 4:02 AM
I agree about the tiny objects and the **** scenes are more junkpiles. My acronym which I also haven't used in awhile---SSDD---SAME STUFF DIFFERENT DAY

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight on Sep 10, 11 7:30 AM
I finished the game and played again. This is a truly awesome game.Thanks devs!!

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight on Sep 9, 11 10:25 AM
It took awhile to download(about 2 hours) but IMO it is worth the time and money. I am about a third of the way through and have had no problems(knock wood). The graphics are great and **** scenes are fairly clear on these old eyes of mine. Hope the rest of you enjoy it as much! Happy gaming!

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 6, 11 9:54 PM
where do u get the metal rod?

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Jul 19, 11 5:47 AM
Thank you,Elldee,and I will be on the lookout for any other games put out by these particular devs.

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Jul 19, 11 5:23 AM
Ditto, Poem123

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Jul 19, 11 5:15 AM
And,yes,Kelvarda,that is what I was referring to. thanks,ya'll.

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Jul 19, 11 5:13 AM
Thanks,bella. I am new to the forums and some of the devs are also new for me. Boy,do I feel foolish! lol

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Jul 19, 11 5:05 AM
I am sorry. Please forgive my ignorance but what is the difference between **** and HdO?

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Nov 26, 10 5:06 AM
i bought this game on a cd recently at a department store. I wondered why BFG had not brought it out on the site because it is really a very good game. The story line is interesting,the graphics are good although a little murky at times and the length is decent.My only peeve is that you do have to travel back and forth quite a bit but I am really glad I purchased it. Better than MCF THIRTEENTH SKULL in my opinion.Happy gaming!

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 7, 10 2:45 AM
Just finished playing and WHAT A GAME!!! One of the best I have played in a while.Decent length too. Now I am hoping the rumors are true and BFG might release a new MCF game soon. Happy gaming!

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 17, 10 5:40 AM
The MCF game was my first HOG and since then I have been totally hooked. I cant seem to get enough. I have to admit that the FROG games are my favorites but I love them all so keep them coming,BFG!!

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 20, 10 4:26 AM
i haven't been able to launch this game since i bought it a week ago. the updated version did not help. i would like a credit please.i sometimes have technical issues that get resolved pretty quick but this is the first game i bought where i couldn't even get to first base.

AWESOME!!! HOPE THERE IS ANOTHER REDEMPTION CEMETERY IN THE WORKS. WTG BFG!!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 18, 10 6:03 PM
this is by far one of the best games i have bought. great HOG scenes and interactive scenes. graphics are awesome too. thanks BFG.

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 19, 10 1:32 AM
cant get in front door. it says the cursor will change to a hand but that doesnt happen and i also dont see the little walking feet. i pick the key from inventory and click on the door but nothing happens. help please

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator