Posts created by Taaja

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 11:54 AM
Gen_1236 wrote: Yaaaaawn...

Whoops! I accidentally bumped something...

Yes, I know. It may have something to do with the C H I L L Y factor ...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 10:58 PM
OH! Thanks, I didn't know this. Going to check it out now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 10:55 PM
Thanks for all the info. I found the FB MC group and liked it very much, very active and many nice people in there ready to help and also found many friends for my android game. I got a big boost in friends on my PC game as well. I have joined Delphi and Pond as well, but I noticed it's hard to friend anyone going there if you aren't already a friend and know each other . I'm sure I can search this forum for info if needed because it has so much to offer and hopefully FB can answer those goofy, uninformed questions I have sometimes . I sure will miss this place and all of the chatter, I learned a lot just reading and following the forum every day. Newbies are at a real loss now for picking up on info that was talked about by the seasoned players here. This is truly sad so I can't even imagine how awful it is for the players that have been here like forever.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 3:30 PM
I thought the avatar was the pirate...? Is there something newbies should know? I think I will make it to the end and I don't want to mess it all up at the end LOL! What's up with the avatar?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 1:53 PM
Hi, Please add me to your friend list. I have room 2 open now and need friends really bad. Our forum is closing so I a keeping a list of all my event friends so I can hopefully add them back for each future event. I don't drop friends after events but I understand if you only want lots of people for events only. Thanks so much in advance for all the adds!
A987656

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 10:46 PM
I was in FB when I typed in MC and got the 'no results" message. Are you saying to type this in on my page instead of the gameroom-search?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 10:34 PM
I went to the gameroom in FB and typed in Midnight Castle and got NO RESULTS FOR MC. How do I find it there?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 3:55 PM
Thanks everybody, I found it

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 3:27 PM
WOW! Congrats! What level are you on? Level 20 over here isn't anywhere close to that!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 3:20 PM
Wish we could disenchant the extras.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 3:18 PM
I am wondering if there is a current list of items needed for the ZZ's.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 18 8:07 PM
If I have all of the spring pets already, and I do, then the spring eggs are only good to GIFT, SELL, or DISENCHANT......Correct? I have been doing the DQ's just to have these items just in case someone has them on their wishlist or I get in a pinch and need some coins or shards. I like the new "Crafting List" that helps to make extra coins but at level 20, I don't have any of the goodies yet to start the coins rolling in.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 18 5:01 PM
OK, Thanks for that info. I am working on past event/seasonal pets now and have had luck with a couple so far. I hope I can get eggs/craft them all during the year, not just events.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 18 11:33 AM
What are all of the KNOWN events for MC and what month do they typically begin? Do they all give coins like the Spring Event? I am only level 19 and this was my first event. Also, are there some pets that will never be made available ever again that have been in past events? I am thinking the achievements list has something to do with pets that may not be offered again as well... ? Just wondering.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 9:32 PM
When I lost my game at level 19, BF showed a new game, never played, started over, but it gave me my level 19-game-ID. So my progress was totally wiped out somehow. I went ahead and played the "new" game with my ONLY ID and got my spring room opened back up. Strange, but my friends list never was lost, that's the only thing the "new" game remembered. I got back coins, diamonds, and pets from the support team. They threw in 50 each of the past seasonal-pet-items, like Christmas cards, no eggs of course. I lost my avatars of past achievements. I have all of my spring pets now that they gave back those that were lost, but in my achievements list, I am still asked to make so many crafted event pets. So achievements are a bit messed up and that will never change. I am at level 19 again now and I will never have the Humpty avatar and I don't remember how many more I had but it can't be many. I'm so glad the connection problem was fixed by BF, it had started giving problems about the time they got it figured out and fixed it. All is well now in the castle!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 9:01 PM
I didn't know until yesterday that we had the options of chocolate, jellies, and nuts. I find something every time I come to the forums and just look around at the posts that are helpful. Love the forums!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 10:27 AM
OH! Thanks for that info! I have Stargazer already and I didn't know the Butterfly was gained this way as well. Working on it right away! Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 4:59 AM
I am on level 16 so is that why I don't see an option to craft the Spring Butterfly? I saw a pretty purple butterfly in one of the rooms, this must be the Spring Butterfly and I want it!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 4:51 AM
YES! I skip the clock and just go back when all the others are finished because the coins are the same if it takes all day on this clock. There is no way to do it quick so I don't even try to make sense of it, just give me the coins!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 1:21 PM
Good News! I finally received some of my missing items today! I got my coins and diamonds back and my pets. The Support Team gave me lots of Spring Event items back as well. No avatars, they are almost made up in my new game anyway. I stayed at level 16 instead of jumping back up to level 19 because they said it would mess up my new game to give back some of the missing items ??????? So I kept my current game level. It's done. So happy to have some of my items back!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator