Posts created by Bunny_Foofoo

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 8, 16 10:05 PM
It is WAY too easy to spend pearls without realizing it. Just search on this forum for "pearls" and see all the frustration from other players about this.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 8, 16 9:54 PM
You make them in the anvil.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 4, 16 8:15 AM
Keep pearls safe! When you receive an achievement and the reward is pearls, DO NOT COLLECT THEM! They will stay in the trophy room and you can collect them at a later time when you have saved up enough to buy whatever you have your eye on. This doesn't work for pearls you get from other means, but it will keep at least some of them safe until needed. When you are ready to collect, click on the trophy in the upper left corner and scroll down to see what you have. Collect only what you need at that time.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 4, 16 7:39 AM
I, along with everyone else who plays this game, is frustrated with the ease of having pearls accidentally used. I have discovered a way to keep some of the pearls safe so they cannot accidentally be used.

When you receive an achievement and the reward is pearls, DO NOT COLLECT THEM! They will stay in the "trophy room" until you harvest them. When you want to purchase something with pearls, click the trophy on the upper left corner and harvest only the ones you need for that purchase. Of course, this won't work for the pearls you get by other means (leveling up, gifts from villagers, purchase with cash, etc.), but it can keep a tidy sum of them if you can be patient.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 4, 16 7:26 AM
I have the same problem with the bricks taking up space in inventory, but I've discovered a way to continue to build up my supply of bricks without adding any more to inventory.

(1) Collect ingredients to make the special bricks
(2) Fill your inventory with anything else (that way, the bricks you have already made won't be harvested)
(3) Start more bricks being created. If you get the "inventory is full" message, just close it and tap the building again.
(4) Use the ingredients you harvested (to fill your inventory) in whatever manner you see fit.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 25, 16 4:31 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 25, 16 4:28 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 25, 16 4:22 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 25, 16 4:19 AM
I have been building up my inventory of white and gray bricks by:
1. Make sure I have supplies to build the bricks.
2. Harvest other things so my inventory is full.
3. Start building more bricks. Inventory is full, so you won't harvest what you have already built. If you get the "Inventory is full" message, close that message and tap the building again.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 25, 16 4:10 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 25, 16 4:05 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 25, 16 3:58 AM
I've rated the game 1 star due to the issue of using pearls accidentally and I encourage others to do the same. The developers are not paying attention to the forum comments, but they might pay attention to a low rating.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 30, 16 9:20 AM
I,too, have lost so many pearls. You, the game developer, have a confirm notice when spending the last crop. Why is it so hard to get a confirm button on spending pearls?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator