Posts created by anarita78

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 10, 17 12:29 PM

It's more repetitive hardwork than fun so it's time to go.

Thank you to all the wonderful neighbors who helped me along the way.

Wish you all the best!

Peace & Love

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 18, 17 3:26 AM
By the way, returning to the app made me rediscover the Avalon Legends Solitaire...
Wonderful and fun!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 18, 17 2:20 AM
I have been trying to play everyday and the game won't load.
I just tried the app and it's not working either.
I'm not playing until it's fixed.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 12, 17 1:19 PM
sifflevent wrote:
anarita78 wrote:It doesn't take longer to level up; the amount of XPs needed is exactly the same.
The only thing is that our avatars only show the first 3 numbers of our level, which make it seem harder to level up. You will only see a difference each ten levels.
The other thing that can make it seem harder to level up, is that one might be tired and bored of the game and thinking of all the levels ahead doesn't help much either. Otherwise everything is just the same.

I'm level 1454. I have just levelled up, have another 49,305 XP to get to level 1455. I think that's more than you need to get from level 10 to 11 or even 800 to 801 BUT as we progress we accumulate more gadgets & tallismen to use, more playing experience to know how to get as much XP as possible which makes it easier.

Then I was mistaken. I was speaking from my own experience. I'm at level 1028 and up to now I have seen no difference except for the obvious experience we gain as players, learning as we go. and figuring out the quests and artifacts that give us more XP's. As for the gadgets I haven't seen any different ones and I don't know if I will play long enough to see them. It's too repetitive at this point and I don't know if I will be around to see. Not to mention how hard it is to load the game these days. It takes me forever to be able to play a bit and I don't even dare to reload it. It only works on IE and these issues make it less fun to play. Anyway, let's see how it goes. Thanks for the info though

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 12, 17 9:15 AM
It doesn't take longer to level up; the amount of XPs needed is exactly the same.
The only thing is that our avatars only show the first 3 numbers of our level, which make it seem harder to level up. You will only see a difference each ten levels.
The other thing that can make it seem harder to level up, is that one might be tired and bored of the game and thinking of all the levels ahead doesn't help much either. Otherwise everything is just the same.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 30, 17 7:32 AM
Energyworker wrote: Congratulations to anarita78 on reaching LEVEL 900!! Wahoo!!

It wouldn't be possible without all of you.
Thank You!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 17, 17 11:37 PM
Dear all,

As I mentioned before, I have a very time and energy demanding job and so I decided the best for me is to play on weekends only.
Feel free to do as you please regarding me staying your neighbor.
Thank you for everything.
Love to all and see you soon

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 17, 17 11:34 PM
jaid_diah wrote:You're still my neighbor!

I wish it were easier to delete sleepers too. It's annoying that their names are partially blocked from sight and one must guess at the full name!

Yes
Anyway...
Thank you for being a good neighbor!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 15, 17 5:07 PM
draeko1 wrote:Oh thanks Anarita, that is so lovely. I just now finally got back on - YEY! The first thing I did was gift everyone. Hopefully my neighbours won't be too cranky with such late gifts today.

Hugs & kind regards

In what concerns me, gift as much and when you please.
I take notice when you do but I don't take notice when you don't
You and all my other dear neighbors, of course.
Thank you for everything and happy gaming!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 15, 17 4:52 PM
draeko1 wrote:Hi Anarita, I didn't know you could have that many neighbours - WOW! If you delete me I will send a friend request as you are such a brilliant neighbour & definitely don't want to lose you.
Have a wonderful day

I got a lot of neighbors from the random selection thingy
You were never deleted in the first place.
And now it will be so much easier to remember all my dear neighbor's names

I would also like to thank xara_bili for having me back <3

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 14, 17 3:55 PM
clm5457 wrote:
anarita78 wrote:Thank You my dear neighbor missourigem for your understanding and for adding me again! You were the first one, you're a true gem
Thank you also to clm4547 for having me back

Of course I added you back. Your a great neighbor. But you still have to accept the invite.

Thank you
I did! The moment I received your invite

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 14, 17 8:03 AM
Thank You my dear neighbor missourigem for your understanding and for adding me again! You were the first one, you're a true gem
Thank you also to clm4547 for having me back

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 14, 17 5:41 AM
I have now reduced my list to 237 neighbors, 80 of which are still sleepers, which means I deleted several neighbors I didn't want to. I'm sorry for it and I kindly ask you to add me again.

My code is 8Ee42s

Thank You again and all the best

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 14, 17 5:03 AM
Dear Neighbors,

Having found that I have around 200 active neighbors and more than 300 that are sleepers, the only solution I see for this is to delete the majority of you from my list and kindly ask you to add me again. I hope BF soon finds a more practical way of editing one's neighbor's list. There are a few sleepers I would like to keep but since I cannot see their names and it's not possible for me to remember all of your names, please forgive me if I delete you.
To my active neighbors that I had to delete without really wanting to, please add me again

My code is 8Ee42s

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in helping me clean up my neighborhood. I also want to thank you for your valuable and regular contribution to my advancement in this game.

Happy gaming!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 13, 17 9:15 PM
I hope the problem is solved soon but I'll keep you no matter what

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 2, 17 2:43 PM
Thank You

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 24, 16 6:00 PM

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 11, 16 6:48 PM
Lilybells wrote:To those who have not done this quest - I believe the Gold Keys are needed???
It is the Seasons Artifact if I am correct??
I have only done this one once- so I may be ???

Since I discovered this quest, I have been playing it every week. I suggest you all do the same You will progress much faster.
As I understand it, you only need to have opened Paris to play this quest. Oh, and enough coins to buy beast runes And above all, lots of patience to go through the mazes and wait for the "gatekeeper" creatures to be fed and open your path through the mazes. I would also say it requires that you have control over your impulses as to take it to the last day and thus take maximum advantage of all it has to offer. The keys you get at these mazes give you lots of XPs so the more you get, the better

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 11, 16 9:59 AM
This is an awesome quest to move up the levels fast. In one quest you can move up to 3 levels or perhaps more. To take maximum advantage of it, when you're done with it, take the chest the latest possible day because the mazes are a great source of crystals and XPs.
Good luck and have fun!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 8, 16 5:33 AM
Dear neighbors,
Due to a very time and energy demanding job, I will be playing much, much less than before. I thought about leaving but for now I will try to stay and play what I can.
Please feel free to remove me from your neighborhood if you feel I am not contributing enough to your game.
Merry Christmas and may the new year just around the corner bring us all more peace and joy.
Love to all

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator