Posts created by Keri1976

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 16 11:01 PM
Behind the fountain.

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 16 4:08 PM
He (just barely) peeks out under the pottery wheel table on the left.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 27, 16 4:53 PM
Level 90: The mouse pops up behind the audience on the left. All you can see are his ears peeping out above their heads.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 27, 16 3:25 PM
You have to clean off three things in a row three different times. So don't clean your mirrors or fitting rooms right away. Wait until you have three dirty at once, then clean them all.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 26, 16 11:54 PM
He pops up between the two trees on the left-hand side, up high near the string of lights.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 26, 16 10:52 PM
He's behind the spotlight on the upper right side. (Took me several replays before I found him!)

posted in Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe on Feb 8, 16 6:45 PM
You need to build chateaus first (you can sell one or two, but don't sell too many since you'll have to buy them back later). Once you get close enough to the 12 million, demolish the chateaus and build the chalets.

I built a dormer first, then sold it. Then I bought an empty lot in the middle row and built a workshop and bought the efficiency. I also purchased more workers (up to 9 to start) as I purchased empty lots. I kept one row for buildings and services, so I put a sawmill on the same row as the workshop. I built a chateau on another row and sold it. I purchased more lots, workers, and materials and kept building more chateaus and upgrading them to three stars. In that middle row, I had the workshop and sawmill, plus a hospital, police station, fire station, and bank (with the financial advisor). As my money built up, I purchased back the dormer and chateau I had sold. Once I got to about 9 million, I started demolishing the chateaus and built chalets. I'd build it, paint it, and inspect it. The bank starts to take care of the money being built up, so you don't need the rent. Just keep that up until you get to the middle row and can demolish the services and sawmill to put the chalets in there too. Replace the workshop last. I actually passed the 12 million soon enough that I was able to buy more workers as I went, towards the end.

It works. I managed to do it in Expert time after about three tries.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator