Posts created by hagenme

Tried to play this game in demo again. I still have the pink tile problem. When is there going to be a fix for the pink tiling. I really liked the first and was looking forward to the 2 game.

Ellen

Downloaded the trial and got pink blinking tiles in the screen. I see I am not the only one with the pink tiles. Hope they fix it soon I really liked the first game and was looking forward to the second one.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 6, 10 12:35 PM
When I get a Access Violation, I try downloading on the different internet connection. For example if I download in IE and get the violation. I download in Mozilla. It seems to help with the access violation.

Ellen

posted in Slingo Quest Egypt on Jun 21, 10 11:03 AM
Hey Fishes,

I remembered that some games don't like IE and vice versa. I had downloaded via Mozilla for Slingo Quest: Egypt and it would not open. I downloaded it via IE and it will open, good luck. I hope this will help most of you.

Ellen

posted in Fix-It-Up: World Tour on Jun 8, 10 3:36 PM
I have missed gold by just a little. How do you play this level to get gold.

Ellen

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 15, 10 12:32 PM
Nice game I really enjoyed the demo. It will go on my list of must haves. I got thru the 10 level with no problems.

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Jan 21, 10 8:33 AM
Did anyone else get an Error. I trying to play the game went thru the opening scene then got Error: Access violation at 0x040C019E (tried to read from 0x00000000). program terminated. The game would not even open to the first chapter.

Ellen

Lucy,

Dark Tales is no MCF, but I think we have gotten spoiled with those games. I think it is a very good game. I had no trouble with the puzzles, I usually have trouble with the puzzles in most games. I have enjoyed this game because yes it makes you think but not in a bad way. Sometimes games give me a headache.

Ellen

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 16, 09 12:25 PM
Hey Fishies,

Put the game into window at the matching of the pairs and work thru the puzzle this way. You will not get the Access violation.

Ellen

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 16, 09 5:41 AM
I have also had the same Access Violation, my drivers and video card are updated. I had no trouble running Dire Grove CE

When getting out of the game it made my computer go to a blue screen with lots of writing. I consider this a fatal error

Ellen

I thought I would put my two cents worth in. I think Dire Grove CE in a very good game. It is up to the BFG excellent standards. I have friends and family who work in the gaming industry and I know what it takes to make a game. This is one in a good series of games. Is it the best in the series of MCF I am still thinking about that. I did not like the first two MCF. They just were not the right game for me. I really liked Ravenhearst, Madam Fate, and Return to Ravenhearst of course Dire Grove. I wish they did more with the Banshee.

I really don't understand the complaining about the price. This is the regular price on other gaming sites. I was a member of several of the other sites until I found BFG. I was very happy to be able to pay just $6.99 for membership and games. At other sites you had one game credit at membership price then you got a discount for any other game you would purchase in the same month. BFG has the Daily Game for $6.99, The Daily Deal for $2.99, and of course your Coupons and your $.99 deals. I really do not think that BFG has pull a bait and switch. I think that Dire Grove was well worth the money.

As far as I am concerned the game is above

Ellen

Thanks to Picman for listening to us fishies over the last month. I don't understand the complaint about the price for the Collector's Edition. I have family and friends who are in the industry. It takes a lot of time and money to produce games. BFG has a very good price for a Collector's Edition and on any other site you would play three times as much.
I just had to put my two cents worth in on this conversation. I think BFG is the best company in the industry. I was with another company before and I payed a lot more for my monthly credit. So I think we should all say Thank you to Big Fish for their time, and effort.

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 8, 09 8:52 AM
Hey Fishies,

I agree with other on the forum. My pick for game of the year is DRAWN, I like both games but prefer Drawn. I really enjoy Drawn personally I think it is the best game since RTR. Puppet Show is a very good game.

Ellen

posted in Slingo Mystery: Who's Gold on Sep 21, 09 7:33 PM
For anyone who loves Slingo and Hidden Object. This is a very enjoyable game, I get very perturbed when I can't play a new game coming out. They are the very large files, I like that BF has come out with a way to play the large games. I will buy the game when hubbie gets payed on Friday.

Ellen

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Sep 2, 09 10:22 AM
I think this is one of the better Hidden Object game of Big Fish. I enjoyed the whole game. People don't seem to like the fairy I loved that part of the game. It is a harder game than most it is find all the parts to go follow I finished the game without the walk thru.

Ellen

posted in Fill Up! on Aug 27, 09 12:35 PM
Hey Fishes,

I found the game very slow and when you click on a car it does not really want to go where you put it. I am not going to get this game. I have enough on my plate to get.

Ellen

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 28, 09 9:06 AM
Yippee it does work was just out playing for a few minutes. Yippee I got past the first room!!!! Have fun fellow fishies.

Ellen

posted in Tropical Dream: Underwater Odyssey on Mar 6, 09 9:59 PM
I can get the Puffers, but the 2 Acanthuruses and 2 Caribbean Tang are the problem. I cannot get that pictuce as well as the 5000. Does anyone have suggestions for this level.

Elle

posted in Tropical Dream: Underwater Odyssey on Mar 4, 09 11:15 AM
Thanks for the tips. I will give it a try.

Elle

posted in Tropical Dream: Underwater Odyssey on Mar 3, 09 7:48 PM
I am stuck, I run out of air before I can get the 2 Queen Angel Fish and the Fire Fish. Does anyone have any suggestions for me.

Elle

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator