Posts created by PMcOuntryGirl

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Chains of Promise on Oct 6, 15 7:37 AM
Thanks will try that in a few days when I'm back home.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Chains of Promise on Sep 24, 15 11:17 AM
Running Windows 7, cursor doesn't work correctly, cannot control it, the cut scenes are all choppy too. It goes through the beginning scene/story, which I can't skip - which I can barely get the cursor on - then I get to enter my name, I type and it takes over a minute for my name to appear. Major lag. Eventually the entire game just freezes and I have to shut down my entire computer.

posted in Amazing Heists: Dillinger on Jul 13, 15 11:35 AM
I tried playing this on Windows 7, but it doesn't run. I click the icon and the circle goes around, but no game pops up. Tried running as admin also.

posted in 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes on Feb 7, 15 12:00 PM
Finally got past it. No idea how, after weeks of trying, I finally just shut down the game and turned off the computer. Came back the next day, turned it on and it was it was at Level 5-8!

posted in 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes on Feb 5, 15 9:34 PM
No, it's not a dark spot. It's a tile that goes from dark to light. I keep matching three on it, but it never gets light.

posted in 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes on Feb 5, 15 9:48 AM
On the 7th section I can't get a tile to clear to go onto the next section. It's a dark tile. Forgive me, I don't know what it's called. Any suggestions how to beat this level, I've been trying to beat this level for 2 weeks!

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 27, 15 1:37 PM
Thanks, I'll try anything! Now, to conquer level 20 next!

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 15 5:32 PM
No, I find the strategy guide on this game useless. I buy the CE for the extra levels.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 15 5:31 PM
I give up! I've tried at least 3 dozen times and I just can't beat it. It's impossible, they need patch it add another minute.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 15 12:01 PM
Thank you! Will use both these ideas and hope I can get gold. Stuck on 20 also! Oy! This one is much harder than the previous two games!

Thank you!

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 15 7:26 PM
Thank you so much, going to write this down and try it! I'm sure it will take a few more times, but that is the only level thus far I've not been able to get gold on after a few tries.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 15 8:10 PM
Two dozen times...

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 15 6:29 PM
I can't get gold on level 18 and I've tried at least a dozen times! Any tips?!

Nobody can answer this question?

If anyone else is having trouble on XP, update your Flash and Java and you should have no problems. Was able to complete the game w/o any bugs after I did that.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Jan 7, 15 10:22 AM
I have the CE of the game and found 5 extra levels, but as I have tried over and over and over to get gold on levels and failed, even if I did get gold on the 5 extra levels, it doesn't appear that it would give you the extra $25K needed for the arbor. I don't understand why if you get gold on every level, you wouldn't have enough money to finish the building? The developers Facebook page has removed the option to post questions too.

Hi, can anyone tell me exactly what is included in the bonus edition of this game and do you think it's worth the extra money/credit? I do not have the CE in the original Dire Grove, and it's my favorite MCF game. I plan to play it over before I play this one, but cannot decide which version to buy. Thanks for your comments!

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Dec 29, 14 9:32 PM
I got gold on every level, but I still didn't have enough money at the end to finish all the upgrades. Did anyone else have this problem? I ended with $16,xxx. I even tried to replay some levels, because I forgot about the hidden chests and then there were the bonus rounds (get as many coins as you can), but they didn't add any money. I was bummed.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Dec 19, 14 4:36 PM
Thanks! I have some of these, but not all of them, will look up the ones I don't have!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator