Posts created by diercl57

posted in Wanderland on Jun 23, 17 3:38 PM
Does anyone have pictures as to where some of the cards are placed I cant seem to find them its very frustrating lol

posted in Wanderland on Jun 6, 17 2:26 PM
Should you save rubies or use them to buy potions activators ect. or should i hold off and use them for something else?? Also the chest is there a way once you have started one map to change to a different one. I made the stupid decision of opening the larger chest instead of the smaller one

posted in Wanderland on Jun 4, 17 4:23 PM
how did you get enough money to open the temple plus finish the two quest that require curses?? I have to pay to increase the well but the idol levels so fast that its almost pointless. Am i missing something should the idol be giving me money even if i dont level it??

posted in Wanderland on Jun 4, 17 2:40 PM
im low level but will help as much as possible play on!! How did you get a second id??

ID 158669

posted in Wanderland on Jun 4, 17 2:37 PM
If you need a curse will it randomly appear or do you have to keep paying the same scene until it shows up. If either is the case ive been waiting days on end to have a curse appear, No luck and now im stuck on 2 quest unable to move forward. Any advice?? Thanks for your help and thanks for sending me gifts!

158669 ID

posted in Wanderland on May 26, 17 3:45 PM
I cant seem to find any of the tavern cards. Where might they be hiding??

posted in Wanderland on May 26, 17 3:38 PM
158669 ID

Im new to the game i dont have any friends which is making it hard to finish the treasure chest if you could add me i would appreciate it. Thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 17 7:19 PM
In order to get achievements for the spring event we have to do the spring terrace a certain amount of times. Add each other and we can all get the achievements in no time

Friend code 524253

sorry about spelling lost my glasses lol
Enjoy the event!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 4:47 PM
524253 is my friend code feel free to add me! Enjoy te spring weather!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 4:36 PM
i looked as well and I was not able to add you as friend or even find you on the list i hope all gets worked out 524253

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 7, 17 5:41 PM
Im having problems finishing quest fast enough in the higher levels to make the money i need to buy the tools I need how do you all manage that?? Also I think there should be some sort of way to see what is selling through out the whole game not just the people you are following or that are following you. Please help. This seems to take forever What am i doing wrong

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 16 9:20 PM
it has been days it feels like a week I'm finally down to the dragon and that's all and he wants stamps

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 16 8:23 PM
how do i know which ones are unique is it just pure chance or do they look slightly different

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 16 8:20 PM
Somehow I ran out of all my plain stamps I had over 100 and next thing I know I don't have any. Any suggestions on where to find them. if you could help it would be deeply appreciated I'm stuck on certain quest for days because I don't even have one. lol What a predicament

Thank you all and ID 524243

I try my best to return the favor!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 26, 16 5:42 PM
thank you I'm having trouble leveling up my magic its a slow process

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 26, 16 5:20 PM
I just leveled and most of my request are asking for coca where is it?? Ive looked all over

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 21, 16 4:47 PM
I cant get mine up because of that i cant improve anything any hints

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 16, 16 1:18 PM
Its not showing up as an option neither is milk.... what am i doing wrong

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator