Posts created by ofitg7

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 17 6:01 PM
Will have new friend code when I get new PC up and running. Having some trouble getting old profile uploaded from CS. Will post new friend code when all is well.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 17 5:13 PM
PC fried, getting new one, hope to be back online soon. Will contact CS to try to get old profile updated to new friend code.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 17 1:20 PM
Not in a big hurry for this one. Last night had family outing at a football game, got home late and retired without checking into MC. Morning arrived, went to the local coffee shop, drank my fill and swapped lies with the crowed. Returned home and opened MC. Done a full round of HOS, along with picking flowers, got my CC done, four brown stamps, three diamonds, two green and two blue stamps. completed a three part DQ, and restocked a host of airship items (much needed). Gone for the rest of the weekend so will be playing catch-up in the CC.
Good Luck to all in their quests!!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 16, 17 6:20 PM
May God be with you and yours. Stu

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 17 12:35 PM
Congrats to all !!!!!!!!! Just broke the 5 million mark, but may fall below that with the WOF tonight in the CC.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 17 8:28 AM
My pets were very, veeery hungery, number 27 for last rusty chest

two wooden the rest were split silver/gold. Low on food, but the bright side is I picked up lots of coin and goody's. Good luck to all and be happy. Stu

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 17 4:30 PM
Cats are great, mine sleeps on my lap as I play MC. I think, in the case of size house cat or large cat's meanness the house cat wins hands down. Tigers, lions ect.
only kill for food, protection of young, when threatened, or pride dominance; whereas a house cat will kill for sport. Is you cup half full or half empty.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 17 7:00 AM
Hi all castle lovers, got all , last one was number 208. happy hunting. Stu

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 19, 17 8:09 PM
Hi everyone! Just made a personal goal and may have a pint or two, just went over four million in coin. Best of luck to all MC players. STU

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 16 7:56 PM
opened MC game tonight and went for the dragon, won three in a row and one was a double six, all right, tried the tourney - it was a bust.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 16 7:42 PM
Just finished the tournament, on PC, played three times and first score was the best of the three. It was not a winner but it was never even posted to the board. I checked the board several times while the tournament was running and again after closing. Is this a regular happening, if so, we could loose out on a top one hundred score, if I could ever be so lucky to get that far, but would still like to see a posting.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 16 3:17 PM
I just don't understand some of the comments, this is one of the best games I have ever played. I am NOT a politically correct person, therefore I tell it as I see it. The scenes are fantastic, lots of detail, effort, and imagination has been done for a free game. Yes, I said free. Over two mil in coins and two thousand diamonds, on level 71, waiting for update, and I have not spent a penny. I play for fun, and the challenge , some of the quests have taken all of my inventory, and some achievements are a loooong way off. I gift friends at least twice a day if I have their items. This is my choice. You too have a choice, get in the game or get out!!! Change is consistent be it for the best or not so good, it is that, change! There is no way to please everyone all the time, life is not fare either, unless it is handed to you on a silver platter. Was drafted to go to war, did not like that idea so I enlisted, still went to war, but it was my choice, and a proud Vet I am.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 16 2:17 PM
Hi all, I have extra eggs for all the Christmas pets. Please PM here if your are in need and I will gift them. Play on PC and wanting to help. Happy gaming.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 16 3:28 PM
I also am the receiver of a crashed game. Been checking lots of forums for advice, but sounds like you have the right idea. Everything is good in moderation, think I will take a short relaxing drive (about 12.5 hours) to Denver, Co. to see the sights, eat good food, and maybe drown a few sorrows. Looks as if I may be gone for at least 10 days to 2 weeks. Hope this not so fun update is cured by then. In the mean time, best wishes to all the MC gamers.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 11:49 AM
Looks like we are all in the same boat, and sinking fast, with no life rafts. Playing on PC windows 10. Have tried all of the above tasks for reinstall game and big fish app. all to no avail. Hope they can remove the bugs soon as I was on level 68 and I like most of the game. Happy Times in the Castle!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 16 1:01 PM
Hi Mo; would love the emerald dragon egg if you still have one,,,,,,,,,,,PC player code 280483 Thank You

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 16 3:19 PM
Hi everyone, this is all new to me, never been in a forum before. Playing on PC, code number is 280483. Trying to get a few eggs, Phoenix, Emerald Dragon, Owl, Panda, and Squirrel. Have a few in the bank to trade for or gift out. Question, does it do any good to have as many pets as you can get. Please help as I really don't understand all the quirks to this game, I just play for fun. Happy Gamming. Thank You

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator