Posts created by abigail28

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 24, 17 6:00 PM
I just kept on getting candies until I got 200 of them! Jack probably has a stomach ache now!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 2, 17 7:01 PM
Hufflepuff, slow and steady wins the race. I decided to play the DC's the most, and got all the ghosts by the 35th day. (meaning 35 days to the end of the event). If you're getting discouraged, perhaps you should try stepping back from the ghost thing and try something else.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 17 5:52 PM
We never really celebrated Halloween. (My parents and I are Presbyterians.) We used to celebrate it as Reformation Day, since Halloween was when Martin Luther nailed his 95 thesis to the Wittenberg door. Not a lot of people do this now a days. I think my siblings take their kids out trick-or-treating, but it's mainly a lot of dress up. I work in a grocery store and will probably be serving all the last-minute customers!

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 17 5:55 AM
Another way is to document what the patients want in a certain order. I wrote down about fifteen items in an order and grabbed three at a time. You can also have the patients go to the chair and bed closest to the doctor so he doesn't have to make so many steps. Make sure you let out the patients when you're getting stuff near the computer!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 6, 17 9:36 PM
Can we go to Ireland for the next update? I love all the Irish myths and legends, and it would be so beautiful!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 5, 17 6:12 PM
I like to wait until I have 100 items before I send them in an airship. Then I don't have to worry about getting low!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 17 6:53 PM
I can't see what all the fuss is about. The bunny girl reminds me of my niece in her last Halloween costume. She looked so cute!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 17 2:13 PM
My personal achievement is to get 10,000 coins for every level I'm at. Still working on that, though!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 17 8:36 PM
Join the club! I love my little kitties on Midnight Castle! I have a live 16 year old black cat I call Artie as well.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 17 8:33 PM
Don't ask me, I only have about 4 or 5. What I'm looking for is the Knight. I have everything but him!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 23, 17 7:32 PM
I don't know, but I've tried this method and it works every time I've tried. (Granted I've only tried 3 times, mainly because I only have one completed puzzle.) For the first two times I choose the hand opposite of the one that the prize lands in first. The last two times, I choose the hand that the prize lands in first. I have gotten all five that way.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 17 7:44 PM
It'll probably take me two years too. I didn't get into the Christmas swing until late in 2015, (we were on vacation in Singapore. Woo Hoo!) and only had about 200 done at the start of this Christmas set (2016). I still have around 275 to go.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 17 5:13 PM
I've been keeping track of where I feed the spider with the tell. The best I've had from him yet is silver in the forbidden tower. I'll let you know if I ever get gold.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 17 4:07 AM
I got :
3 Tigers eggs
1 plain stamp
1 wand
1 diamond
1 special pet food
and 3 Seals (crafted items).
I think I got a bonus of 2000 coins from what I sold!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 17 7:18 PM
Got mine about a week ago, but couldn't help giving a shout out to the Groucho Marx fan. I love the Marx Bros.!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 17 9:30 PM
My computer is freezing in the middle of my HOS puzzles and then I lose my runs. Can you stop this from happening? It also makes an annoying buzzing noise when it does that.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 18, 16 4:35 PM
I had three ghost quests and two candy quests. I had saved up enough of every candy to do 5 candy quests, and had enough traps for 2 ghost quests. I just exchanged my candy for traps and voila! Done!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 18, 16 12:40 PM
I decided to craft pet food for the previous challenge, think it was craft 30 items, and then just fed my pets. Got at least half of the amount doing that!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 16 8:09 AM
Anybody have an idea of how many items/tickets we should keep in inventory? I try to keep 57 to 58 of the items I find in an HOP area and have roughly 500 of each of the tickets. Is that enough or is there a higher limit I should hold on to?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 16 6:50 AM
Don't be discouraged and don't give up! I've been playing for about 2 years now and only got the cat 2 weeks ago! Look at it as a game, for the most part. I like to win too, but I try to time myself when I went there to see if I could memorize where the things were the first time and see if I could do better. I looked at it not as me against other people, but me against me. Although, I must admit, some people have said I have a great memory.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator