Posts created by Patchulie

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 17, 17 10:25 PM
woooooo hoooooo!!!

suddenly, I have Cairo available AND about another 30 new cities for my PC!!!

I don't know if I'm happy, or sad that my addiction will continue, LOL!

Thanks, Gummy Drop techie folks.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 8, 17 10:58 AM
Is there any sign of new cities for PC? Dubai says "coming soon". I'm finished Cairo, and am going back to complete all of the cities as I wait, but just wondering if it's coming.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 24, 17 11:34 PM
It's not available on PC.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 15, 17 9:22 AM
Thanks, bfg and Eli. I was more concerned that I was clicking om something I shouldn't have. I see now that if you click on it a few times, it changes from "no video" to "10% increase".

Next question.... I have finished St. Petersburg and am waiting for new cities to become available. I'm playing the daily city challenges and going back and finishing some cities. Is there any estimate as to when new cities might be available foor a PC?

I confess - I am addicted, LOL!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 9, 17 8:21 PM
Just a few minutes ago, there was notice from Gummy Drop (playing on a PC) that stated increased rewards would be provided if I agreed to watch a movie, and a movie reel showed up at the bottom right hand side of the screen. I thought, "what the hell?" and clicked on it, but nothing happened and there was no increase and no movie. I'm a bit concerned that this was not a legitimate Gummy Drop add-on, and I might have clicked on something I shouldn't have...

Anyone.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 27, 16 10:34 PM
EDNVA wrote:It's a real shame, but the game just isn't as fun as it was. It all started in Queenstown, then Manila, Montreal, Edinburgh and now Maldives. Trying 5 or more times on each level really SUCKS!!!!! I would understand if it was for Master builder every now and then but All 3 levels? This game was so fun diving into a mindless game for hours. I have several Towns at 100% Mastered all levels so I know how to play.

When it's no longer enjoyable I guess it's time to stop.

Anybody else feel this way?

I agree. I've been playing for quite awhile on a PC. Almost finished St. Petersburg and I realized - it's too challenging to be fun anymore. It has become a chore, instead of a fun game to play. It would be different if only some cities were difficult, but with every city being more and more difficult - it's changed from a fun past time to a [Removed by Moderator].

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 2, 16 8:42 PM
yup, I'm stuck on 107 as well. Not enough red and green, not enough moves, the shovels don't help.... not sure what to do next.

UPDATE - I bought two sets of 5 lives to pass the first level. Argghhh!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 30, 16 9:10 PM
Holy cow! I'm slow, and just spent close to 1,000 coins on boosts of extra time and shovels to get through 109. That was horrible.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 25, 16 12:57 PM
eli173 wrote:
Patchulie wrote:Thanks, Eli173. I did write to the customer service and got the same response. Unfortunately, my ports are running at a minimum, so it will either take upgrading them (which is too expensive), or shipping a few each day, while playing other levels or other cities.

I am really glad now that I didn't finish all levels on each of the former cities.

Ha- I only have one port, in Sydney, where I also have my only resource marts- I consider collecting resources and shipping just too tedious. I always buy resources locally via HH cards or 10-item missions and sometimes I drill for green gems...Am now in Havana and penniless, but that's what game coins are for- spending!

As for replaying, I suggest starting with side streets only and leave main street levels for Daily Events, where you can get some extra boosts and coins.

I did have a lot of resources and resource marts in other cities so decided to upgrade my ships to hold more - it was surprisingly cheap to upgrade them. I shipped 3 times and just waiting for my third shipment, which should bring me closer to my target that I might just buy the rest or make one more trip. It has not been so bad, after all.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 24, 16 8:14 PM
eli173 wrote:
Patchulie wrote:Level 70 - I am short 118,000 pink gems to continue. If I ship them, it will take me weeks. If I buy them, it will take well over 300 coins. How is everyone else getting past this point?

Unfortunately this is a known problem that has not been solved: There are not enough pinks locally to build at level 70! It has been discussed on page 2 of this thread. I chose to buy them outright but I was missing far less (perhaps I had won some at the chests or something). So as you say you will have to buy or ship or both. Perhaps you want to consider building or upgrading some ports where you have idle pinks? But if you don't normally ship I would say do not invest in ports- just buy them outright. 300 is not such a big amount. Although you definitely shouldn't have to pay it!

Thanks, Eli173. I did write to the customer service and got the same response. Unfortunately, my ports are running at a minimum, so it will either take upgrading them (which is too expensive), or shipping a few each day, while playing other levels or other cities.

I am really glad now that I didn't finish all levels on each of the former cities.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 23, 16 10:52 PM
Level 70 - I am short 118,000 pink gems to continue. If I ship them, it will take me weeks. If I buy them, it will take well over 300 coins. How is everyone else getting past this point?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 3, 16 10:54 PM
Thanks Famvir3! I read about that, but wondered if that was what they were. I might have to go there for a visit.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 3, 16 4:04 PM
Hello everyone. Nothing to do with playing the game but I am curious about some graphics..... I have a question that has been niggling at me ever since I started playing Barcelona. What the heck are those structures that look like pods on the top of pillars? You see them on the screen that starts each game there. I even tried a Google search, my curiosity being piqued. I read about some interesting architecture and some of the dome like structures appear to be attributable to that, but the pillars with pods on top that are gathered and shaped into conical structures, with what looks like holes in the pods (kinda remind me of round bee hives or something) - anyone know?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 27, 16 6:09 PM
arggghhh! say it ain't so!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 27, 16 10:44 AM
I have made it to level 96 so far, and, while I have made it this far, it sucks. Not a pleasurable city. The games are too hard, even at the first level. On the other hand, maybe this is the city that breaks my Gummy Drop addiction. I hate it.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 16, 16 4:31 PM
carolinagirl2011 wrote:Here it is April 10 and there is still a problem with Paris 95. I read through this thread and saw the problem was first reported last November, and not I can't get the gold fever because it still isn't fixed.

Paris 95: I had the souvenirs drop when I started the game using the lightening boosts. I tried it without the lightening boosts and no souvenirs dropped at all.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator