Posts created by crimsoncat

I couldn't find the feather on the book. I got the mouse, but not the feather. I have retraced everywhere. It just isn't there. Any suggestions?
Thanks

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 26, 12 9:50 AM
I did fine up until the left "wing" on the green glass. I have attempted it about 30 times. Do I trace with the tip of the glass cutter or the tip of the cursor?

posted in Puzzle Quest 2 on Nov 15, 10 2:45 PM
Anybody know how to equip artifacts, such as the Goblin King's necklace?

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 18, 10 1:00 PM
I minimized the game on my screen so I could look at the walkthrough. Now I no longer have the fetters to place in the dungeon. Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 19, 10 12:12 PM
Game play was alright, but I had to uninstall/reinstall every time I wanted to play, so I ended up rushing through it. I kept getting a "cannot read" error message.

posted in Masquerade Mysteries: The Case of the Copycat Curator on Apr 24, 10 3:49 PM
In the walkthrough, the hanger is circled as being between the two chairs, on the "stain." And the hint button does keep indicating the stain. Thanks for the answer, though!

posted in Jewels of Cleopatra on Apr 22, 10 10:06 AM
in the Tomb of Amenhotep, room Twin Treasures of Antaios. I get the treasures, I get to the exit, and I can't leave. What do I need to do?

Thanks

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Apr 1, 10 4:45 PM
Hi,
I can't pick up the last caster bean for the solvent. It is on the bookshelf. I have tried everything I can think of to pick it up. Please advise.

posted in Magic Match Adventures on Oct 19, 09 4:44 PM
I have tried a number of ways to get this question answered, and I can't seem to figure out your forum directions. I just want to know how to use the spell to counteract the dark curl. I have enough points, but clicking doesn't do anything. Is there any way you can cross reference some of this information? By entering Magic Match, I get everything with "magic" in the title.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator