Posts created by smurffdaddy

posted in Wanderland on Mar 17, 16 9:20 AM
I'll bet there is a lot.
They have rigged the game so that if you don't spend any money on it you will get so far and that's it.
As of right now I cant hardly win any points so i can open up portals but even the wells where you can get gold coins are blocked off. And I also think that sometimes when I log off bf is going into my account and taking away points or awards so all I can say is that it is one of the worst ripoffs I've seen as a matter of fact the don't have any help instructions on how to play the game so I urge all who are having this problem to delete the game and don't play it any more and lets see what happens

posted in Wanderland on Mar 17, 16 9:18 AM
I'll bet there is a lot.
They have rigged the game so that if you don't spend any money on it you will get so far and that's it.
As of right now I cant hardly win any points so i can open up portals but even the wells where you can get gold coins are blocked off. And I also think that sometimes when I log off bf is going into my account and taking away points or awards so all I can say is that it is one of the worst ripoffs I've seen as a matter of fact the don't have any help instructions on how to play the game so I urge all who are having this problem to delete the game and don't play it any more and lets see what happens

posted in Wanderland on Mar 3, 16 7:49 AM
Yes I have some issues with this game because so far I cant go any further than I am with out spending alot of money to buy certian things that I need to advance. That is alot of bull.
The second issue I have is that you have also rigged it so that when I am playing a scene that objects are not coming off the board when I find and click on them, and some times thay are not in the scene at all so time expires along with all of my energy to work it so after about 5 minutes I have to close the game and wait till the next day
and still can not advance
I am not going to spend any money to play a game where I can neither advance or win my money back.
there are to many other games out there where I can get what I am looking for so fix these problems or AMF. Oh and if you dont know what that means well send ma an email and for a 100.00 dollars I'll give you the answer.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator