Posts created by Devilinwales

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 1:33 AM
Hi Carly

I agree with you that many friends don't actively use this or any future forum apart from occasions when they need help.

Many will be in for some shocks in future

Nice to have met up with you in Delphi

Paul

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 7:50 AM
Desertdruid wrote:Playermouse, I think you've got an extra digit in your code - can you double-check it please?

Hi if its the same Playermouse on my friends list try it without the first 1

That's i2311477

Paul

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 7:57 AM
Went with DevilinWales for now on Delphi to make it rather easy for anyone on this forum to find me on Delphi.

New members growing day by day which is good to see

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 3:05 AM
I have added myself to Delphi via iOS with DevilinWales as my user name

It must have clocked that I was using iOS as it refused to send activation code anywhere else but my .me account with iOS.

I did request it to a .co.uk account and also a .com account that i have but never received anything.

I have added this in case others are struggling to register with iOS

Good luck and see you all there

Paul-Devil 1 and Paul-Devil 2

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 2:55 AM
I have added myself to Delphi via iOS with DevilinWales as my user name

It must have clocked that I was using iOS as it refused to send activation code anywhere else but my .me account with iOS.

I did request it to a .co.uk account and also a .com account that i have but never received anything.

I have added this in case others are struggling to register with iOS

Although not a big poster on this forum I did find it very relaxing and extremely helpful to follow many of the educational threads and of course the funny threads too.

Hope to see similar standards set on Delphi too along with some of, if not all of my friends.

Paul-Devil 1 and Paul-Devil 2 on iOS

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 9:25 AM
Hi

Sorry for the late reply but only check forum every other day due to ever increasing spam

Happy to be removed temporarily from both if it helps and so long as you remember to add me later

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 16, 18 8:26 AM
Dobiesrus wrote:During the challenges I often add items to my wish list to finish more quickly. I always specify “swap” in my player name. Many times I will receive the item but when re-gifting find only high value items on their wish list..not the challenge item. For example, the last challenge item was a plain stamp and the only thing on the recipient wish list was a brown stamp. This has happened several times with the same “friend” so I will be removing same. I consider the challenge item wish list different than the gifts I regularly make to friends. When I specify “swap” most will re-gift same, as It should be.

Hi Dobiesrus

If you only want to swap the one item for the challenge there are players, like myself who will send you the plain stamp out of friendship and do not really want it back as I have oodles of them unless it is to save time on the challenge and then it will be on my wish list for a short time.

Later in the challenge is the requirement for rare stamps which unless you are gifting "live" is difficult to swap as you can end up with oodles above the required amount from nice friends yet you may only require 3.

Maybe try changing to "CC swap only" or something similar

Also sending you a PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 9, 18 1:27 AM
Hi

I have after a few years of gifting, found that I now return a gift to all who have gifted me and work from the bottom of my gift list upwards so apart from when I have lots of gifts I return a gift to everyone who gifts me.

If my receiving list is empty then I random gift to anyone who needs something by way of a request on their wish list.

I now regularly have approximately 20-25 daily gifters and giftees (if this is correct terminology) which works fine. As the daily limit of 15 helps as I may reveive today but return tomorrow etc etc

I do add new friends and I will gift them and then wait and see. If nothing returned they stay in my list until they go red for longer than 2 weeks then they are removed.

Lastly if you cannot afford to gift anything special like wands or eggs then you don't have to as others myself included do gift surplus wands and eggs

Have FUN

Devil

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 17 6:49 AM
So if my thinking is correct, any player who has entered new xmas room and bought anything such as furniture or albums they don't count towards the achievement.

Therefore a lot of players myself included may have to submit claims to customer service dept.

This may be a lot of work for them so before we do this can a moderator please look at this issue and advise accordingly

Thanks

Devil

PS I will hit the red exclamation mark too so that a moderator sees this

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 17 5:50 AM
Cactusweed wrote:So I have an old iPad, 2nd gen and cannot get the new ISO, does that mean I can't play the new event?

I have an old i-pad that has last update to version 9.3.5 and I have now received latest update via app store updates

My newer i-pad had to update to latest version 11.2 and then go back to app store and latest update is there.

Hope this helps all

Devil

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 27, 17 6:44 AM
Mellowbird wrote:About a month ago my game started closing down without warning. It doesn't save any recently played achievements. If I had accepted gifts prior to crash they are lost. This is extremely frustrating when working on the castle challenges. It does not happen when I play on my iPhone.

Hi Mellowbird

I have sent you a PM

Devil

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 15, 17 8:30 AM
Hi

Guaranteed if anyone else had seen that it would have been posted on her by now.

Very spooky indeed

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 17 7:14 AM
Annelliegram wrote:Last year, it seemed that if you had a need for a particular colored ghost ...... doing one of the DQs wherein that color was requested was helpful in getting the "odd man out" to pop up, too.

The exact opposite worked for me when chasing the last couple of ghosts.

The DQ was after the original 3 Red, Blue and Green and I was after a Yellow one.

As I caught the Red, Blue and Green I also hit all Yellow ones that passed by and on the 7th Yellow I got the missing one.

Tried it again in reverse as I was chasing Blue ghost called "bump" which was a nightmare last fall too on other game. Got him on my 8th try.

Have both sets now on both games. Reverse Psychology maybe this year

Good luck to all

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 17 4:37 AM
PetraN54 wrote:I used all of my sparkles too, but still did not get that last elusive piece. I'll just keep checking every once in a while until I get it.

I took the opposite route and decided to see how many duplicates I could collect before it dropped the last piece.

476 matching pieces I have now so if there are any further puzzles ahead I may use them

I never clocked how many days or weeks it took though

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 17 3:54 AM
AuntieRoo wrote:Looking at old posts I think your old i.d. is i1183866.
Hope this helps

Hi Marcella

The ID Auntie Roo quotes is the one I have too

Request sent from for both of my games but saying ID no matches can you confirm new Id

Devil

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 15, 17 12:24 AM
Hi

Not sure if this will help or not but I learned ages ago that even when you get a quest whether it be 3,5 or 10 parts that you don;t want to do at least accept it and next day you get different part quest.

I once had 5 days of Gnome Quest in a row but never accepted it as in the early days far too time consuming and the forum helped, although cannot for the life of me remember who's tip it was but has worked for me ever since.

Alternatively if you have time, diamonds, inventory and those amulets complete the 10 part quest as I normally get a 3 or 5 after and if you are using amulets you have an hour so would normally get a 5 part in that time

Good luck

Devil

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 15, 17 12:14 AM
Hi

In past challenges I found that if not received within the first 3 spins, Free, 100 and 200 then I left the area did a HOS or two then went back and spun the 300 and 400 then if nothing left again and then got it on 500 when going back in again.

I won't say too much about this challenge as got both games in first 3 spins which is how this game works sometimes.

I also wonder if game is set that when you chase something too hard it knows and makes it harder and more costly.

Plenty of time to catch up

Hoping all your luck changes for those who need better

Devil

posted in Midnight Castle on May 24, 17 11:56 PM
lanky46musician wrote:Hi rogerswife,

Sent you a PM.

DeeJay46

Ditto to this

Devil

posted in Midnight Castle on May 23, 17 12:46 AM
Having attended the Manchester Arena in the past to say I am in shock is an understatement.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those families that have been affected and also to Ariana herself as I cannot imagine how she must be feeling too at this horrific event.

Cannot find the words myself

Paul

North Wales (UK)

posted in Midnight Castle on May 13, 17 4:46 AM
talaT82 wrote:Can anyone help me out with plain stamps please!! My id is i2347708

Hi talaT82

Welcome to the forum from all

I will send you 2 invites and if they are on your wish list I am happy to help

Devil

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator