Posts created by sparkco

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 16 10:26 AM
anyone know where to find the blue ghost on the top left corner ?????? last one i need to get 27 have gone through 175 gems trying to get all the unquic ghosts

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 16 4:14 PM
gift friend

can not gift friend says i have to update to latest version . I have done this double checked manually and automatic for updates says there is no updates. also waiting to talk to the inn keeper says there is a update later on level 71 can not go no further

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 16 9:38 AM
Watrewoman wrote:I have been playing MC since a month or so after it started. I think the developers have done an outstanding job of keeping the game interesting and not boring. The scenes change, and there is always a new challenge. I'm sure the dev's realize that you can't please everyone. I play on PC. I am on a limited income and this game is my safe haven. I buy what gems I can afford each month to help make sure updates will be possible. Programing and artistry is hard work, time consuming, and expensive. Unless a person has Trump's pocket book, most people expect to be paid for their work. The dev's have to eat too! Long live Midnight Castle! : )

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 15, 16 4:29 PM
I am getting a record error 240 for about 4 days now. would like to know how to fix this as it it not counting my wins in dice to move to the next daily

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 16 5:08 PM
same thing happened to me tryed restarting but it goes back to the old way

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 16 10:52 AM
Bev from NewBrunswick Canada April 6 2016 2:50 pm

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 11:23 AM
Sounds like a good plan lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 9:06 AM
Having the same trouble said it updated only to have it not load my game love the game hate when this happens

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator