Posts created by JakeyBakey1

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 17, 16 2:16 PM
Help - trying to complete Architect level - you need red gummies to fill up two corners - BUT THERE AREN'T NEARLY ENOUGH RED GUMMIES ON THE BOARD.

Anyone? Mods?

TY.

ETA: I tried the "x" out method 20 times. The most red gummies on a board was 5 (2x), with many only showing 1 or 2.

So - Customer support advised and said to use shovels on the red corners. And said that it is true some levels can't be completed without boosts; "that is part of the fun".

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 17, 16 6:44 AM
Mangoban, I understand there's been some trouble getting through Level 44. While I wasn't seeing a shortage of the yellow gummies, it took me a few tries to get through this level. I found it best to focus at first on clearing as much of the litter as I could. This helped to start to drop the souvenirs, as well as fill up the color blockers to free the 2 at the top. I had a lot of luck with the vertical line crushes, which let me drop the souvenirs quickly towards the bottom while getting rid of the litter. Once the litter and souvenirs entered the box at the bottom, I spent the rest of the level focusing maneuvering gummies around the box so that I could create matches and get work on clearing out the gummies inside.

I can not get through this level - or even close. How do you get rid of the papers/litter? Then there is the secondary issue of getting enough yellows.

Or do I have to just get about 1000 coins built up to buy boosts (which should NOT be the case). I am not buying coins or boosts.

ETA, finally got it, with some extra turns.

PLEASE HELP! So far this city has been just awful.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 29, 16 11:30 AM
Wow, I thought New Orleans was bad!

I'm in the 40's now and CANNOT get past the first level of Level 47 - any suggestions?

So far this city has been awful and next to impossible. In the last round, I just replayed levels from other cities to get the required coins, which was quicker/easier than trying to complete them all.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 11, 16 12:27 PM
KingTrout wrote:Level 91, Master Build
I played it 15 times before swallowing my pride and shoveling the stickies I couldn't clear in the middle. Do this in the beginning (2 or 3 in the very center), and you won't have to use additional turns at the end.

Thanks - that worked! (finally!).

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 5, 16 1:19 PM
Good grief! How in the world do you get through 62-2?

Level 16 was fine for me (all 3 levels) and was honestly one of the easiest in this dreadful city.

Please let me know if there are any tips for 62-2. Thanks!

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 24, 16 4:42 PM
There is NO WAY enough yellow gummies fall to fill up the two corners. Anyone else experiencing this with London 42-2? I've run up big scores but can't kill the last yellow corner.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 9, 16 4:00 PM
I found my best bet was to try and combine a dynamite with either a vertical or horizontal bonus because that turns all like-coloured icons into the same and you get a much better chance of hitting the chains and releasing the pets in one go.

That worked! Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator