Posts created by Connemara_2

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 19, 16 2:16 AM
deborahallen wrote:If you just do the dive and make stones to repair buildings w/o using any runes to repair and let the dive fail it will reset with an easier dive. Sometimes it is the next immediate dive and sometimes it is the second dive after you fail.

You can't fail a dive anymore, my diver has been down there for ages because I don't want to use green runes.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 15, 16 12:43 PM
Can't open the game at all this evening. Get a message saying "send us code 1" but there isn't anyone to send it to is there?

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 10, 16 5:30 AM
How do I use spells? I draw round the shape and then I don't know what to do?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 9, 16 9:49 AM
AllMenAreIslands wrote:Connemara, I was thinking about this. Your diver won't be under forever. Just keep going increasing your magic and you will complete the dive eventually. Doing village buildings, upgrading doors, chimneys etc is what will really increase your magic. Had you reached the highest dive level, the one where there are 9 buildings and the chest is in the last section and takes 8000 magic?

I'm still on a low level island because as I said I keep failing dives - this is from choice.
I have plenty of magic, I just choose not to use green stones.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 8, 16 1:36 PM
AllMenAreIslands wrote:Much as I've enjoyed the event, I also like the option of failing the dive and resetting the dive to a lower level, which we don't have with the event. It's either complete the whole dive or don't do it at all. Players who don't yet have enough magic are precluded from diving. So I would rather see this event return in a month's time, say, and give lower level players time to catch up and be able to enjoy what we higher level players just enjoyed.

I too would like to be able to fail the dives. This is what I have been doing for a long time. My diver has been underwater for days and will now have to stay there for ever.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 20, 16 2:03 PM
DeeDeeUK wrote:Hiya
How do I get or make glue please ?

Make in the milk machine

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 18, 16 4:38 AM
Visiting another island doesn't work for me, I have to restart the game.

Ads
 posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 18, 16 4:37 AM
I agree, very annoying, especially the ads inviting me to play Sunken Secrets!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 17, 16 3:09 AM
It may be that you have been helped but can't see it. This has been happening to me since the update. I have to close and then reopen my game to see that I have been helped. I only know about this because a Facebook friend told me that she had helped me.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 11, 16 8:42 AM
Use it in the alchemists bench

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 10, 16 3:45 AM
I have this problem too, it has been solved by closing and then reopening the game. I have a friend who is telling me when I have been helped, otherwise it would be impossible to know. I have reported it in the tech issues section.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 10, 16 3:38 AM
My help requests are being filled by a friend but I can't see this on my island unless I close my game and then open it again. I'm assuming that this is the same problem that has been seen by the poster above.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 7, 16 12:24 AM
Tap on the cogwheel, then on Facebook and then either tap on Sign in with Facebook or enter your Big Fish games I'd and password.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 8, 16 1:54 AM
Olg1 wrote:Yes..you are right..the kroks will not appear on your island while your magic is on maximum.

Regs,
Olg

I have often had kroks while my magic is at maximum.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 2, 16 10:32 AM
Tap on the cogwheel, then the Facebook button. You can change your displayed name there.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 1, 16 8:48 AM
The seahorse on top of the building.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 30, 16 6:09 AM
The bags are there right from the first island. Are you repeating the same island all the time? The diver only comes back if you've finished by opening the chest or if he runs out of light from the magic that you use to charge him.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 29, 16 12:53 PM
It's a lot of work for a little Amber and basalt. I'm giving up on diving and castle building too.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 29, 16 8:51 AM
Purdyenough wrote:We have a mine underwater for those bricks. They take 25 minutes for 5. Then those pink stone things take 1 hour each. Why couldn't they do both. The castle and the underwater area? Not all of the castle but another little section? Why give us Amber and basalt to make bricks and we can't use them? Having to sell them. I have 200 Amber bricks, 150 basalt bricks and 47 blobs, ready. Any extra I sell. Other wise it takes up my storage and I can't play. It's really neat underwater. I did figure out the upgrading of the magic. They can't be red to do it. But it's working. So glad I was filling my storage up with that too. Hahaha

I'm sure there are more players that need bricks for the castle than those that have finished. By selling your bricks, Amber and basalt you are making a lot of players very happy.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 29, 16 8:46 AM
Kntuki wrote:My diver doesn't do anything. Need 3 Keys for chest have two . Can not get more keys or do anything. Seems like a waste of magic feeding him. Bldgs. Are done as far as I can tell. First island and bldg. disappeared. Wish they would make sure game works before releasing it plus provide instructions. Still have not figured out how to increase magic from fountains with the round things.

To get keys for the chest you have to open the bags. You are right the diver doesn't do anything, you have to do it! Restore items, build buildings and upgrade doors and windows.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator