Posts created by dkhiker1387

I am also confused. I completely erased the game, downloaded it again. 3.1 still states DR of 13660. I checked for manual updates, it states everything is up to date.
Super bonus is still messed up. I checked other game site forums and they state up front that 3.1 and super bonus is a developers mistake not a glitch and not to expect any fixes. How is it some people got the corrected update? Was it issued for only the collectors edition or both se and ce? Is it another case of if you do not have a continental US ip address then you are considered chopped liver? At least they were careful with Hercules 5, no mistakes and I beat DR on every single board.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Mar 24, 16 3:09 PM
I have tried 3.1 for a few straight days, the best I can do is 12226. I believe the developers record is total BS on this board. I want to see the developer achieve his high score on youtube, nobody can get even close to it. My super bonus level is the same mess as everybody else.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas on Mar 18, 16 12:14 PM
I finally beat developer's record on every level including the 4 bonus levels and the super bonus level. The trophy on the main board for super bonus level did not appear as achieved. Doesn't bother me any, just letting you know.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator