Posts created by ranger99

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on May 9, 15 9:56 AM
I stumbled on HOK1 and really enjoyed it! Then went on to HOK2. Enjoyed this one a whole lot - took longer to play, which was great, and still just as fun! My only real problem was the misdirection of the Salamander HUNTER who lost his necklace while HUNTING (which is done on land, btw) not FISHING (which is done in the water), but where is his necklace - in the water! I never looked in the water. I looked all over the island, hunted all the animals thinking I might find the necklace hidden behind one of them, randomly clicked everywhere, but could not find it. I finally went to the forums only to find out it's in the water.
Love both these games and am really looking forward to HOK3! Bring it on....

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Nov 3, 08 9:54 PM
I am on the door with the gears, but do not know how/where to find the colored gears everyone is talking about. Would someone please tell me where they are?
Thanks.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Oct 25, 08 3:22 PM
Need help with aromatherapy. I have all 3 levels of all of my techs. I have half the flowers in the bowls around the bath. I am thinking that there are suppose to be other flowers in the bowl, but I don't know how to get them there. I placed all my master doctors in the bath, but none of them lit the bowls. What do I need to do?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator