Posts created by marykathleen63

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 17 7:54 AM
orchidna wrote:I was disappointed with the Golden Pony from the start ... have never gotten good things from him.
Ditto!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 17 5:51 PM
I changed my avatar to the Amazon girl and it immediately changed to this boy! I'll keep it! As long as I can anyway. KATHY/Mary

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 17 6:32 AM
pangeogeo wrote:Is anybody without the problem?
Not me! KATHY

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 17 11:05 AM
Robyn, I've re-invited you. Your friend, Mary

P.S. I wondered what happened to you! In my game your icon was red.

I also re-invited you in my KATHY game level 78. Your icon was green in this game!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 28, 17 5:15 PM
Same here!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 26, 17 5:26 PM
Same here!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 22, 17 3:59 PM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:Hear ya loud and clear Dhyani! Best wishes for you and Dad

Cookie

KATHY/Mary in the game

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 17 2:01 PM
Thanks for your answer. I had no eggs in my inventory so I know I didn't lose the egg. That would have really upset me! I won't contact CS over one winged guard, I was just surprised this happened. Now if this should happen again, I will contact CS In case there is a problem in my game or in the puzzle games in general. Thanks again
Annelliegram!

KATHY and Mary

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 17 1:15 PM
While playing a puzzle, I won all requested items, including a Panda's egg! Very rare indeed! After collecting all items, I found that the winged guard I had won wasn't anywhere to be found. Not in my inventory and no other quest was open at that time. I went back into the puzzle game and requested it again but of course it wasn't available. I've never had this happen before and am very puzzled. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Thanks so much.

Playing as KATHY and Mary in the game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 3, 17 1:55 PM
tennco wrote:My deleted friends are gone.
My deleted friends were gone before this. Not sure when this happened; just a few days ago, I think. KATHY

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 17 9:30 AM
Annelliegram wrote:Just a thought......sometimes when Eggs are on a wishlist, it is because a player is transferring that egg from one game to another.....and they are not expecting (or even wanting, for that matter) for others to actually give them an egg.
I agree. I do this all the time. KATHY

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 17 10:34 PM
David, you are a friend of mine on my level 76 game, KATHY, and my level 47 game, Mary. Please post when you have your new id number and I will re-invite you on both games. This has happened to me before and CS is very good about taking care of this ASAP. Good Luck! Kathy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 19, 17 9:21 PM
On my two feeder games, I met the first personal goal but did NOT receive the stamps!
No big deal, but why?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 3, 17 5:31 PM
ibdapita wrote:Me too, However it will take me a while to get all gifts back!!

thanks Friends!! You are the best!

Maggie
Me too! Kathy

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 17 5:06 PM
Me too! Kathy

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 17 3:24 PM
lanky46musician wrote:Thanks for posting the meaning--I wondered what it meant.
Me too! Kathy

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 17 6:53 PM
Thanks Aynasha! Kathy

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 17 12:29 PM
marykathleen63 wrote:My computer malfunctioned last Saturday and although I could turn it on and off, I couldn't access the internet or my games. Please don't gift my games! I have sent a request to CS to transfer id #664995 to id #667328. My "Mary" game I will have transferred after this is complete to id #667832. After the first game is transferred I'll post again. Thank you friends! Kathy

My games are restored!

"KATHY" #667328

"Mary' #667832

Please re-invite me or add me if you like. Kathy

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 17 7:36 PM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:Yep! You guessed it....a lot of cat lovers here!
Here, Here!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 17 11:30 AM
Thanks Susie. I will. Kathy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator