Posts created by Capergirl1962

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 29, 18 8:14 AM
Hi,I just started playing Buenos Aires last night. I absolutely love this game ,BUT,holy only! The levels are difficult. Usually, level 1 is fairly easy but I used all 3 lives trying to get this one. I did eventually get through the levels and more but I had to buy boosts and extra lives which I try not to do until further into the game. I understand that it can't be easy all the time but throw in a few easy levels for goodness sakes. Sorry,but I had to vent. Thank you.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 18, 17 8:12 AM
I need help. My game keeps either freezing, shutting down constantly and/or once I finally get the game up it immediately shuts down. I can't even go to the game to contact Customer Support. What do I do?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 19, 17 5:33 AM
Thanks eli173!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 19, 17 3:25 AM
Please help! I've lost all progress. Was waiting for Bogota to become available and was replaying other cities. Last night I logged in to play and I'm back in Sydney. I've logged out and logged in but no change. The problem I'm having is when I try to send customer support a ticket it's not recognizing my USER ID. I went through my Facebook to make sure I typed in the user id properly and have the right email but I still can't issue a ticket. Can anyone help me?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 29, 17 4:20 PM
I've contacted the customer support more than a few times and they are absolutely fabulous! I received a reply from them and they are working on my problem now.
I really suggest that if anyone is having technical problems to contact customer support. I really can't say enough good things about this group.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 29, 17 4:40 AM
*****update*** I clicked on the customer support tab above on bfgbellerophon. It brought me to the proper page for customer support. I've sent in my request. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 29, 17 4:26 AM
I also lost everything, was in Barcelona but now I'm in Sydney. I am connected to Facebook. I logged out and logged in again and jo change. I tried to submit a request with customer service but it won't send. There's actually no send button on the page. I've sent a request before but they changed the format and I have no idea how to sed a request. Please help!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 21, 17 12:38 PM
I'm on an Android tablet. Got Stockholm late Saturday night. I too went to other cities to get more coin by re-doing levels. I thought Rio and Lisbon were difficult but there's new difficulties in Stockholm such as detonators. Anyway, I don't want to put you off Stockholm (and there are levels that aren't so bad).

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 18, 17 5:11 PM
I was thinking the same thing, however, now that the city is available (been playing it since yesterday), I find that a lot of levels are very difficult. I've spent over 2500 coin just to help me through. I'm probably going to replay other cities to get more coin so I can continue or find another game similar to this one.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 3, 17 10:53 AM
I usually play the slot machine each day (only spend about 10 coins), I have only won the jackpot twice and I've been playing this game for well over 2 yrs. Odds are not in my favour, lol. I only bet 1 coin and if I'm feeling lucky I'll bet 4. Although I did read here a while ago where someone was winning the jackpot every 48 hrs. I don't know how he or she does it but I wish I had their luck!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 6, 17 6:25 PM
Ok, I finally got it. Used line crush and shovels to finally get this level.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 6, 17 2:33 PM
I did try that manuover, however, when the bomb explodes it always falls down away from the chained souvenir. So so frustrating. I'll just move along and go back to it when I get more funds. Thanks for replying so quickly though,

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 6, 17 1:09 PM
I'm very low on funds so I can't buy any boosts, so on that note, how do I complete level 63-3.? Can only get 1 souvenir.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 14, 16 4:03 PM
If I remember correctly, there should be a beam of light coming from the balloon. Touch the spotlight and you should get your gem.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 14, 16 3:49 PM
Good grief, I've spent oodles of money, did paths and side paths to get more money and buy boosts. I'v spent over 2 months trying to get these 2 levels. In the meantime, I'm now in Rio, which by the way is another money grabbing city. Can't even get some sidepaths here. I love this game but it's so frustrating to be able to spend only 5 minutes playing then I'm out of lives. If anyone has any suggestions how to complete levels 113 & 117 in Seoul, I'm willing to try anything ( pretty sure I've tried everything) . Otherwise, I think I'm done. Thank you!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 25, 16 7:12 PM
I keep getting a message that I've missed something, drag to find out. What did I miss, where did I miss and what do I drag? Anyone else getting this message? Any advice would be appreciated!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator