Posts created by chimenesryan

posted in Totem Tribe on Nov 8, 15 12:08 PM
Hello Big Fish friends!

I haven't been active for a few years, just recently got a laptop, it came with Windows 10, and I have been able to play MOST of my old games except this one. It won't open but it tells me it is running. I am hoping someone with Windows 10 expertise can walk me through how to properly get this game to run. I remember loving this game and am itching to play it again.

Thank you so much for your assistance!

posted in Path To Success on Jul 6, 11 10:27 PM
I am glad I came here to read because the only glitch I had in the trial was that my money never showed up. I never knew how much I had, I'd go to buy something and it'd tell me "Sorry you don't have enough for that" ... other than that I was thinking of buying but wanted to see if any major glitches and it sounds like, yes, this game does have major problems. I'll stick with life quest and my life story ... oooh I had hopes though

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Jun 22, 11 11:35 PM
I demo'd this game, did the first 3-4 levels in Casual, then tried the first 2 in Arcade. They seemed completely the same. No difference that I could tell. Anyone who has bought the game, do you know? Is it more noticeable in the later levels? I am thinking of buying but would like to understand the difference of the two first.

P.S. The pirate is easy just click and pay him. No problems there. He's kinda cute when you pay him, he gets mad because he can't cause mayhem!

posted in Magical Forest on Jan 30, 11 1:10 PM
Thanks Kelvarda, yes I played the demo I like it seems simplistic and relaxing, really kind of mindless ... I was just wondering if anyone had played to the end, and how the replayability would be ... I am only asking because I have just one credit to spend lol and I'm also thinking of Jack of All Tribes and saving for the next Virtual Villagers ... so you might see my dilemma ...

Thanks for the responses so far!

~Chimene~

posted in Magical Forest on Jan 29, 11 11:47 PM
... I have to say, I was bored. So I was scrolling through the list of games on the Time Management list, and of the few I don't remember trying before, I came across "Magical Forest". I just finished my hour and I am intrigued, however, I am curious if anyone else has bought this game and played to the end, if it is an enjoyable a second time as it has been so far for the first hour. I am asking here (Chit-Chat) because there is only one non mod post under the game forum. If you have this game, and any info on the length and enjoyability, please let me know.

Hopefully enough players will see this in Chit-Chat before it gets moved to the game forum (where no one will ever see it lol).

Thanks in advance!

~Chimene~

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Jan 17, 11 9:29 PM
I just can't wait to spend my last credit on this game! I am so hoping BFG will get in time for my birthday (in May) hahaha ... here's to happy hoping!

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Jan 15, 11 10:48 PM
Hopefully it won't be a LONG wait ... I have one more credit and I'm very willing to spend it on VVV !!!

posted in World Riddles: Seven Wonders on Aug 12, 10 4:12 PM
Has anyone else upon downloading the trial (I'm on Windows XP) have it shut down all the processes while activating? That tripped me out, I'm now afraid to open it to try it...

posted in Magic Maze on Feb 10, 10 6:21 AM
Very cute game! Has about 12 mazes, simple mouse clicking action (left side to move, right side to shoot) very easy and cute targets. I will prob use one of my credits for this because my son would love this game, as he loves mazes and shooters. I give this 10 stars lol.

(In 60 minutes I made it to "The Park" which I believe was the 6th maze).

posted in Artist Colony on Dec 13, 09 9:45 AM
What the heck is wrong with the big fish game manager that it doesn't even "unpack" the game when downloaded?

I spent more time trying to get the game to run, than I'll be able to play.

You need to post something warning potential buyers that to demo this means spending an eternity trying to get the darn thing to work!

Why would I want to waste one my credits on a game I can't even get to open?

This is the second time I've had to type this stupid message out as my computer was yet frozen again while trying to open a demo (yes the stupid "one hour" free demo, of which I've already lost 25 minutes, and I haven't even opened the game yet!) that won't open because it's STUCK unpacking!

I am very disappointed and very frustrated. If you can't tell.

~Chimene~

posted in Aztec Tribe on Oct 8, 09 7:14 AM
You need your sawmill and wood

Good luck!

posted in Aztec Tribe on Oct 8, 09 7:11 AM
I like it I think I will buy this ... I made it to level 10 ... and just about to build a quarry when "Oh no why did the game disappear!" happened lol yup one hour is up. So I can then go back and replay the levels for gold.

Very cute game.

I give it 10 thumbs up. Well, at least 2! That's how many I have!

~Chimene~

Edit : Just noticed, per the original poster, the game has 34 levels, to the poster who was questioning how many levels the game had. In one hour I made thru 10 levels however I just played til I got the continue sign, I didn't go for the gold. So I think will be well worth the $6.99

Happy Playing!

posted in Gemini Lost on Sep 22, 09 3:31 PM
I finished the game and it said

" To Be Continued ......... "

Ackkkkkk!!!!! What, wait another year to two years to find out what happens???

Lol cute lil' game, I beat it in oh I'd say about 7-8 hours ... wish a little more content to it but well worth the credit I spent on it.

(First sentences in invisi ink not sure if is a spoiler or not.....spoiled me ... lol)

~Chimene~

posted in Gemini Lost on Sep 22, 09 10:25 AM
Margie,

You might want to update the notes under "Pauses" the game ... it lists three options, but in reality there are only two, "Pause" and "Normal" (I sure wish there was a slow button!).

I'll let you know if any other "errors" lol.

~Chimene~

posted in Gemini Lost on Sep 22, 09 7:00 AM
Oh and THEN I figure it out ... so nevermind.

(For those who are curious, right above the spider there is a dock...your character can fish off of that dock ...)

posted in Gemini Lost on Sep 22, 09 6:55 AM
Ok so I made my fishing pole, and the basket, figured out the basket, but how do you fish? Any tips will be appreciated. Thank you

~Chimene~

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Jul 21, 09 2:25 PM
Same here, as to making it to the 2nd island in the first hour.

Am about to buy just debating whether I should now or wait lol.

Loving the game, though, very easy to go through, nicely guided (I think) as well.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Jul 21, 09 2:24 PM
I played in windowed mode, so I did not have that problem. You might try going to options, change to windowed from full, see if it will resize it, center it and then if you like full mode, switch back to see if it fixed it.

I liked the game I played my full hour and was like NO! lol. I think I'm going to buy it.

posted in Kuros on Jul 13, 09 5:57 AM
So for anyone with a better description of the game ... is it truly hidden object or a puzzle game? When they had the wrong descriptions on yesterday's game, it called it a hidden object game. Now, it says puzzle game. I am confused.

I am trying to download but am hoping for an answer sooner than the download lol. (Fingers crossed it's not Hidden Object).

posted in Mystic Emporium on Jun 17, 09 6:13 AM
I just had to chime in and admit, I too am a Dragonrider's fan,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator