Posts created by everln

posted in Dark Strokes: The Legend of the Snow Kingdom on May 11, 14 1:49 AM
To 4cats4
Thank you for your reply I was clicking on the snow globe which brought the icon up now working on with game

I am having trouble getting potion to work on icicles I have clicked on bottle and have icon of potion bottle but it wont do anything when I click it on icicles I have tried sliding them as well as just clicking on them What am I doing wrong

posted in Dark Strokes: The Legend of the Snow Kingdom on May 10, 14 5:51 AM
I have levitation potion which I am supposed to use on icicles to get into tower but although the icon of potion is displayed over icicles. I have clicked all over icicles they sparkle but nothing else happens is there something else to do or is it a technical fault anyone got any idea, walkthrough and stratagy guide just shows picture of potion over icicles so help

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on Feb 21, 14 10:36 AM
TO Lulu1402
I had trouble finding the chart of designs until I built the robot cat then when talking to Ryan asked her for help with design for coil and she gave the chart then go to masons computer saying that I cant get past making this like others even copying walkthrough 5 times Good luck

posted in Love Alchemy: A Heart In Winter on Dec 31, 13 11:33 AM
A pleasant game but quite short It played with no problems but I found it very easy and as it has choice at end played both outcomes which made it a bit different.After demo It only took 45 mins In my oppinion it is worth a voucher for free game but not full price

posted in Love Alchemy: A Heart In Winter on Dec 31, 13 11:28 AM
You need too go back to other rooms and find a hog to play

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall on Nov 20, 13 2:58 AM
I am in dolphin room and have to open cabinet which is stuck have got key from one side and opened store room and got ID card but used it too open office now I find in walkthrough I need to use both it and screwdriver to open and get CD help any ideas

posted in Pahelika: Revelations on Mar 23, 13 12:22 PM
I have managed to get the ball to go into middle channel by clicking on left arrow and immeadiately onto down arrow i had to try a few times till i got timing right then it work thank goodness now i have been able to finish game Good Luck keep trying to move ball where you want it can be done

posted in Pahelika: Revelations on Mar 23, 13 4:50 AM
I am also stuck at the top of this arcade game and have tried everything to get the ball to go into one of the middle channels either up or down without success Ha Iron clad made a patch to put areset button into this game does anyone know I cant be bothered to start again and it has spoilt an otherwise great game

posted in Pahelika: Revelations on Mar 23, 13 4:35 AM
Is there any way to reset the arcade game I have the ball stuck at thre top of the board and cant get it down I have tried walthrough but clicking on any opening to get ball either down or up it just goes to end of channel and wont go into middle channel I dont want to start again so what is this problem can the developers not make a patch to put a reset button for this puzzle This spoils a otherwise great game

posted in Pahelika: Revelations on Mar 23, 13 4:27 AM
Is there any way to reset this game I have my ball stuck at the top of the board and find no way to get it down I have looked at walkthrough and there is not time to click the exit to get ball to drop into the exit needed to go in an other direction help I dont want to start again or os this the only way This spoils a otherwise great game

posted in Pahelika: Revelations on Mar 23, 13 2:31 AM
Hi
Keep clicking wheel until you open all holes then put rod in hole as far up as you can i managed 1 from top hope this helps

posted in Pahelika: Revelations on Mar 22, 13 10:05 AM
go back to man and talk to him get an exchange then look at fountain to get items needed( puzzle here) good luck you should have answer to puzzle in inventry

posted in A Wizard's Curse on Mar 20, 13 1:48 AM
I played demo then had abreak just before the tower thinking I would have some way to go but when i restarted it took me 15 minutes to finish although I enjoyed the game in my opimion it is not worth a credit

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle on Jun 14, 12 2:33 AM
help which order do they figures go I have looked at tele over and over and cant make out which way to put figures and walkthrough says look at tele any one able to help please

posted in Between the Worlds II: The Pyramid on Mar 22, 12 10:54 AM
where is the key for safe i cant find it anywhere and hint just says you need to open safe i have turned dials to match book help please

posted in Sinking Island on Mar 18, 12 2:36 AM
i have got onto beach and examined body talked to atorney and looked at police helper the ladder is there but every time i try to climb i am told i need to transmit details How do you do this ? there is no where i can find to do this I m playing demo and have already spent 40 mins trying to get any further

posted in Sinking Island on Mar 18, 12 2:35 AM
i have got onto beach and examined body talked to atorney and looked at police helper the ladder is there but every time i try to climb i am told i need to transmit details How do you do this ? there is no where i can find to do this I m playing demo and have already spent 40 mins trying to get any further

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator