Posts created by Lambina

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 30, 18 9:17 AM
It's Really cold in here, the more flames the better

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 29, 18 11:41 PM
Forum on April 30th:

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 29, 18 10:00 AM
I don't have much trust in any of those sites these days but it sounds like it is probably a glitch. I have a few apps on my phone, one of them that you mentioned, and it recently had a update that came with a new privacy policy that said they would be tracking game preference's, what else they are trying to track or obtain I don't know, but the thought of any kind of intrusion really freaks me out and makes me want to go completely off the grid. Since this is that last day of communication on the forum we will probably never know what happened to you.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 29, 18 9:16 AM
I see that Puff finally found you TM, I sent him out yesterday on a search, I figured if you saw those big Dragon footprints in your garden you would figure out we were up to something

It is indeed a sad day
I will really miss everyone and all the fun we had. Maybe they will realize they are making a really bad decision and give us back a forum when TT is released, one can only hope anyway, it won't be much fun with out it.

Good Luck and Happy Gaming to all

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 28, 18 9:04 PM
I was wondering too if it had something to do with Google, if that is the case then people really need to be on guard if they were not already.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 28, 18 2:43 PM

There seems to be a lot of changes going on all of a sudden
Don't let your horse graze in the Facebook pasture

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 28, 18 1:40 PM
WOW that is awful and really scary

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 27, 18 11:13 PM
We will have to send Puff on a supply run, that should get TMs attention, when he sees that big dragon footprint in his garden he will know we are up to something

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 27, 18 3:52 PM
Oh well, a few of these for now will get us by.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 27, 18 3:15 PM
And washing them down with special blend Herbal Tea.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 27, 18 2:53 PM
Maybe he just wants to be fashionably late.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 27, 18 2:51 PM
I think the partying will be over at the Sunken Secrets forum Doc, somebody needs to fly over the pond and wake TM up, the real party won't start until he arrives

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 27, 18 2:38 PM
I guess we need to send out a search party for TM, he might be lost in his fields

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 27, 18 1:44 PM
Puff has a specific fire temp setting (plus a secret ingredient) that will convert cotton balls into marshmallows.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 27, 18 12:12 PM
I will bring chocolate cakes and candies, we will need lots of munchies after TM shows up with the rare plant Ember is busy scorching popcorn and the diver went to get sea salt to sprinkle over it, flying is out looking for melted butter. reluctantly agreed to give back all the wood he stole from us for the bonfire.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 27, 18 11:05 AM
These forums are the only type of social media I have ever done and that is because the mods have always maintained a respectful welcoming environment for all so thank you for that, also thank you for all of the game help, technical help and for advocating for the players with the suits in charge. I'm hoping that somewhere down the line BF will have forums again, especially for the new ftp's that will be coming out in the future. Happy Gaming and good luck to all.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 27, 18 9:39 AM
Bye michsheps, the Queen of the castle, who graced us with her royal presence, may your kingdom always be full of happiness and good fortune.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 26, 18 12:26 PM
It makes me wonder if the reason why these links for group sites are being so heavily posted all over the forums is because they are trying to recruit new vounteer's for mod duty, plus generate new revenue for the advetiser's that are funding the sites

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 26, 18 9:06 AM
michsheps wrote:Loyalty, does not exist anymore , the thought of not communicating via a forum or in game but by social media, makes me very uneasy. I have seen a site run by volunteer moderators, they change on a regular basis, making it hard to police the site properly, many requests go unanswered etc. Friendly banter like we had here does not exist!

People have been posting links for these chat rooms around the forums and I have seen several negative response posts about the atmosphere in the different chat rooms, that they are very clique like and not so nice to all. Facebook started an ugly culture in social media by allowing people to post what ever kind of rant or falsehood that they want and it seems like it does not bother most people now, they just accept it as normal, and then there is the security and privacy issue which is a whole other can of worms. The chat rooms are funded by advertisers and are loaded with ads, the ads appear in between the posts, what a mess.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 25, 18 3:46 PM
I remember how frustrated some people were with SS that we did not have any form of communication within the game with our game friends but at least some of us were able to connect via the forum and set up ways to give help inside of the game, but when TT comes out for pc we won't have that. While these group sites that are being set up are fine for the social aspect I just don't think that they will have all the detailed game help that people may want or need, plus they are moderated by volunteer's and it sounds like the forum rules for codes of conduct are much more lax that what we are used too and I would not want to encounter any rude remarks from people, and how long will people be willing to volunteer to moderate, as I understand it it requires donating a whole lot of time and who has that much time to donate with the busy lives that we all have. Plus it would be supporting and giving free advertisement for BF games on a outside forum, and BF is no longer willing to support a forum financially or otherwise. Maybe I am just weird but I always thought that loyalty was suppose to go both ways.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator