Posts created by Vichrice

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 6, 16 7:45 AM
I think I have lost 2 or 3 hours once or twice but I try to keep the diver as much charged as I can so I didn't lose a dive because of it.

The cost to continue a dive depends on the dive: the early ones are free or 2 pearls, the difficult ones require over 10 pearls from what I've heard.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 5, 16 3:25 PM
Good luck finding one! Several people recommended another game to me and I've spent about 20 minutes "playing" in the past 2 days. The rest is waiting.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 4, 16 9:03 AM
It does nothing except take space.
Get rid of it using the Alchemists bench.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 3, 16 1:42 PM
The fountains bought with coins cap at level VII.
The pearl fountains go to at least VI.
Art gallery is ridiculously expensive.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 3, 16 1:37 PM
Send balloons to Unicorn island.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 3, 16 1:35 PM
I think requirements grow with your level.
Also if you keep sending balloons, the orders seem to get harder. Take a break for a day or 2 to get easier orders... for a while.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 3, 16 1:31 PM
Look harder, there's got to be another thing that can be fixed.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 3, 16 1:29 PM
Keep an interesting market and they will find you eventually.
If the Facebook is ever fixed, you'll be able to add more friends through that.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 3, 16 1:26 PM
Amber is used for expanding land and to make Alluring Amber, again to expand land and to build the castle.
Both amber and basalt are used to make bricks that are needed to build the castle.
Check your Sculptor's Station to make bricks and Alluring Amber.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 1, 16 12:33 PM
You need to uncurse the last area before tentacle, called Librarian's Book Nook (7000 magic).
If you haven't yet, the villager will appear after you do. Or so I've heard.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 29, 16 2:13 AM
You should be able to gain more land through decursing the cursed villagers that look like snails or turtles.
Follow the instructions, I think they were pretty straightforward at this point.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 28, 16 1:09 PM
Yes 3 times 70.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 28, 16 8:05 AM
Last tentacle needs 8000 magic and 3 AA. 18 blue stones or equivalent are needed to repair the fresco.
Last chimney needs red AND yellow stone.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 28, 16 6:59 AM
Picture gives 8 points, Garland 5, total needed 70.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 27, 16 5:38 AM
I think only Panda and Giant islands are affected.
I've only got green from Panda so far (like 15 stones), a few blue from Giant but mostly green, and 2 red from 2 trips to Toy.
I haven't seen a reasonable order for Unicorn island so far so I haven't tried that.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 26, 16 12:01 PM
Some people hold it because they think it msy be used in a future event but most think it won't.
Autobuyers (Peter Panda, Stranger, Emerald Island) will eventually buy anything.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 26, 16 8:45 AM
It's like another fountain. You pay, wait, and collect magic.
Some people use it on the hardest dives.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 26, 16 1:04 AM
I think it would be nice to have the notifications also when I'm playing, not just when I'm not. Such as "Your goods have arrived", "New quest available", "Your fruits are ripe" etc.
Also the notifications at the bottom of the screen stay there f—o—r—e—v—e—r so after a few minutes of playing, I'm getting messages that are hopelessly outdated. It would be nice if they stayed for a shorter time and/or there was a way to dismiss the notification to see the next one.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 26, 16 12:57 AM
ONicki wrote:I fill orders, but it has been stuck on "fix 12 houses" for over a month now.
The one time I did delete an order, there was still a slot for it, only it said something like "will renew in 5 minutes", or something like that and no order.
I hope I have given you enough information for you to help me. Thanks for your assist and your patience.

It looks like an obvious thing to ask but, have you fixed 12 houses?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 25, 16 10:39 PM
Sorry Indiggy if you're my friend!
I keep the island filled so that the villagers gather in the Castle area and I don't have to hunt them all around the island to see if there's a new request.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator