Posts created by CatherineMoon

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 28, 16 2:23 AM
I have found a way to play it without a lot of freezing (maybe once after 10 levels or so); Open the game and keep the screen small, then drag the edges to make it "fullscreen". I've managed to play and finish it that way. Plus it's easier to close and restart.

No problems with saving here though, that sucks!

I've also gotten a refund on the game, just email Big Fish with your problems!

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 24, 16 12:38 PM
I updated my video card and it worked for 20 or so levels. Now I'm stuck at the same point, and I also tried everything else, without any success.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 24, 16 1:54 AM
I use Windows 7, and the game keeps on crashing. It will load till the shop, but once you hit play it crashes. Tried with a new profile, same problem. First profile it stopped working at level 5, and with the new one at level 3. Completely unplayable this way.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 12, 16 12:33 PM
I've had it happening at random levels, and also at the conclusion level. After speaking to the chief for the last piece of the amulet, the game crashed! Bye 90 minutes of gameplay! Argh.

Feel like it's a waste of money this game, with all it's bugs and not even having a possibility of saving the game itself.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator