Posts created by Lmchenry63

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 4, 16 8:10 PM
I have been playing this game for about 4 months. I love the game there were a few times in the beginning I thought it was very difficult but that took patient and I got threw it. But now since building the Palace I have changed my mind I have tried to get to different levels in the game and can't because of not being able to get the items needed and I finally decided to buy some pearls and they are not cheap or even reasonable I ended up spending almost $100.00 and still not even close to being done with the Palace. Then you bring in the diver that was cool thought this under water world would be very helpful. Was I wrong. I spent a few more dollars to try and set myself up .ok well I went to bed broke again and out of pearls. Then I woke up and then realized I lost it all because when u run out of time you just don't come up to the main level but the whole area you were working on disappers ,but u can pay more pearls to stay where were or loose it all. Well I do work and I do have a family and I do have to sleep so I feel like I will not be able to finish. I have decided to delete the game I really enjoyed and still do but I will never be able to get any where . I wish the makers understood that I work hard for my money and I do have a life also. Make the game user friendly and I might just keep playing

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 6, 16 8:59 PM
I really like this game. But I do have my issues with the game. I finally made it to level 64 and it wasn't easy because there are to many task to finish before you can move on and and things are not easy to get to finish the task. Now we have to build a castle and the under water artifact with not enough ways to get material to build it. Basalt and amber that is so difficult to get. when you need things the games should know and help you get them not hide them from you or limit them. I decided I would pay $25 do get pearls I thought 150 was a good amount to get a head start. Boy I was wrong it lasted me like 30 mins and then I still didn't finish either one of the task as it is I have less than 10 hrs to finish the cleaning of the artifact and I will not make it cause I don't have enough materials. The castle is the same you don't get enough stones and it takes to long to make them. Way to expensive to pay any more money I work hard for. I don't know how much longer I will be playing. I want a game I enjoy and take me away from my stress of the day not make me get irritated.
Please make a few changes so I will keep playing.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator