Posts created by catsmeow299

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 5, 15 9:45 PM
Question I had over 300 days playing and some how missed a day I don't think I did because I do it at different times but may have. It drops you all the way down in the 80's on days played is very unfair.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 15 8:29 PM
After crash that wiped high scores in room I see at least 6 or more that are only adding the first five numbers to your score and not all 6 numbers. wanted to past it on

posted in Agency 33 on Dec 31, 14 8:20 AM
Banished Frost Spirit on the last set of quest and it has not come back have finished all the quest for two out of the three people this time and have not been able to do any of third person's due to no frost spirit I click on the go to and it tells me to banish other demons for it to come back did that four time and its still not back. Please do something so I can finish please.

posted in Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 14 6:56 PM
if you have the one photo for the wall put it in and put photos on the section and you receive the next photo.

-put the sling on the on the forked branch and it gives you the balls to shoot.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 7, 14 3:46 PM
I have two different quest to complete where I received the item and it took to activate the collect and unchecked that I received item and will not let me finish the quest now please with good asap.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 7, 14 3:41 PM
I have another quest where I need the inkwell and received it but it took me to collect to activate and it removed the check that I received it and now it's not a checked item that I need that is problem that needs to be fixed so we can complete the quest please pass it on for real soon fix. I am at level 20 now.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 7, 14 3:32 PM
you have to get the gunpowder before it will let you finish the weight quest.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 6, 14 6:41 AM
I need t get the seashell for the monk and it keeps telling me the pier and so its not showing the shell as a checked item for a quest and it isn't dropping a shell when I am trying have been wanting to complete and only item still need for him.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 26, 14 12:43 AM
the same thing happen with my daily yesterday it was up on the screen and gone with a blink of the eye. It would be nice to know what they are and what they do exactly.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 14 2:50 PM
On the hos where you have to drag the animals to the book it keeps freezing and will not let drag anything to the book I am on a HP laptop

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 18, 14 9:23 AM
On your update that you did yesterday in the English Garden on the pumpkin and bus request they freeze and will not let me click them and polar station on the globe it froze and would not let me click also liked the polar bear awards.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 9, 14 6:34 AM
On the last two up everytime I go to play it tells that program is not working and to close the program I do and go back and tell it to play again then it works should not have to do that can you check it out. thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 14 9:11 AM
I am on level 8 did not get Emerald Key need to get to Lord Chamberlain how do I find him

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 14 8:56 AM
I did the quest for the Lord Chamberlain for the Emerald Key completed and did not get the key and don't know where to find him am on level 8 could someone help me please

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator