Posts created by Woosywoosy1

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 31, 18 8:16 AM
I have been giving and asking for lives from my Facebook friends but besides not receiving any back , I am told that I have exceeded the request amount. The Request remains to be 0 in the box and cannot receive Gifts and to start by sending gifts which I thought I have been giving.
My friend that I have started with quit GD , my first choice gifts keep going to her which is the black hole. I want to change it and I am not able to.

Please Help ...Thank you.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 30, 18 5:39 PM
What does the green bars under the cities mean? Thanks.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 30, 18 5:37 PM
Hi Everybody.
Have not written as I have not been having much fun with GD, Cannot get through anything...Everest and Marathon, just stuck when getting close. The only thing going is the Treasure Chess, I am on day 147, anyone know what 150 will award?
I am stuck on Rio level 30 and still trying to finish New York with 9, I think , to go, it seems impossible. So close and so far away. I am only going through Tier 1 now for all the other cities, but still can be stuck for a long time like Rio 30 and not moving forward.
Thanks for listening. Happy Easter.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 30, 18 5:20 PM
There is no way to get through Level 30. Now that I am reading all these difficult levels after 30, I believe I will not be able to finish Rio. I tried the Lightning but it is a waste. So tired of this level after playing the last few days.
The Team got to light up a little for less technical people like me. Will leave this city a little bit so I do not quit altogether after playing for the last few years.
Where do we find out why the requested lives are not showing from the Facebook friends. Keep telling me that I have reached my limit, the request box is 0 Never received 1 life. Help please.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 30, 17 5:33 AM
Hi Jules, just want to let you know that not all posts can be deleted, I tried as you suggested and it would not allow me. I will let you know when I do it again what it said. Wonder if anyone else has the same issue. Thanks.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 30, 17 5:26 AM
That mental disorder certainly applies to me. I completed the Everett Challenge, got the 2 hours , one of those rare seniors that wish it was 4 hours. Tried to finish the 11 Tier 3 I have to complete New York as I am so closed and with unlimited lives. Did not even advanced by 1 level or 1coin. Fit right into the category?? I will continue to try to finish New York One Day. I know, Jules, this stubbornness kills me too. I am, however, taking your advance to go through the countries but it is still very difficult. I am now stuck in Los Angeles Level 97, Tier 1. Just saw the help on LA Level 94 , I have dashed help on LA 97. Any tips? Or did I miss it.
On vacation till January 2nd. Hope there’ll be some new challenge around.
happy New Year to All GB friends. The Best in 2018.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 30, 17 4:58 AM
Is there a way to get through Level 97? I tried and tried , must be 20 plus times, just could no even get through Tier 1? Could not find any other links or just missed it?
Thanks.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 27, 17 1:51 AM
Thanks Jules.
Just wasted my time trying to accomplish Everest Challenge, it is impossible.
Haves a good day.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 26, 17 4:33 AM
Thanks you Jules, you did it again, outlining the wishlist for the Gd team.
By the way, what is HH level?
I will spend a little time to erase the previous posts I had before 2018.
Wish me luck. I plan to try my luck with the Everett Challenge , hope it has 4 hours, I am willing to forget about catching up on work today while on vacation this week.
Mother-in-law (91 year old) is staying with us while her caregiver is off so we are not able to join for activities not at home so nothing else to do but work and play with my IPad. Merry Christmas everybody. The Best in 2018. Good Health and good GD playing.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 20, 17 10:31 PM
Jules. You have a good point. I like to go as far as I can, maybe that is why I am only in LA, finishing Tier 1 is not always that easy either. I spent all my available time not working playing the 5 lives , it could be only 5 times and then wait for the lives to be available again. Love the unlimited lives. Other members mention 4 hours of unlimited lives for the Everest Challenge. I thought it was 2 the past few times I was able to complete and I plan my evening around it. It failed the last 2 days, guess I will try tomorrow before it ends, giving it 1last try until next time. I will move forward with only Tier 1 through LA. Thanks Jules.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 20, 17 9:16 PM
I am so glad that I am not the only one feeling inadequate trying the Everest Challenge. It is quite impossible. Tried all my 5 lives a few times, finally got to level 2 but not long before I am back to level 1. This new one is harder than the earlier one. I found the Santa Village workable although I spent all my time in it until it is done as in Monsterville I know I will never finish New York, just 12 away on Tier 3 but just cannot get through. Barcelona, London, Rome, Shanghai , New Orleans only got through Tier 1. Getting quite discouraged, wondering if it is worthwhile to continue and getting nowhere. Maybe someone in GP will hear us and give us a break.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 17, 17 2:37 AM
Good Morning,
I used to be a Candy Crush player, was so mad at it as you cannot advance until that level is played, after trying to do a level for almost a month, I was so mad, I deleted the game, I played that game for over a year. Gummy Drop got my attention because of the name and all the colors like CC but did not seem to be as restricted and stuck in one place forever. Getting a little tired of trying to complete New York, Shanghai , New Orleans, Barcelona, and all the cities before Los Angeles, I am only able to finish Tier 1 , had to walk away so I am not so mad to drop the game , hate to drop the game after so many years invested and also really enjoy all the posts you all provided. Who decide the number of steps and time allowed anyways...some genius at GD. Nice Sunday AM. Have a Merry Christmas. Thanks for all the great tips I learned from you all.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 6, 17 3:27 AM
I guess I am one of the lucky one to finish the Marathon race and got a nice surprise. I got 1 hour of unlimited lives, made me a little late for work, but I did have fun. I have ignored LA concentrating on Santa’s Workshop which ended up to be a blessing ,the Marathon push me forward. Hearing from all of you who could not go back to get the Marathon, I would be so very upset too. The Bonus games are fun, generally not as hard (if I can get thru it, it has to reasonably easy). Hopefully they will have something fair to offer to all players.
By the way, I am on my 33 days with Treasure Chess, hopefully it is fixed.
Have to get ready for work. Have fun with Gummy Drops. We need more lives.......

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 6, 17 3:11 AM
Sorry. I meant stuck in Tier 2. Level 53-1. Thanks.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 6, 17 2:59 AM
Hi . Is there a problem with Level 53-1 in Santa’s Workshop? I am stuck in level 2. I played a few times already, All I got was REWARD with no coins and the level stuck at level 2.
Thank you.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 30, 17 4:16 AM
Good Morning All. I have finished all Tier 1 but just trying to build the monuments. Not sure how you all can get through without any boosts and help. I no longer use 150 coins for 3 more chances, but use my coins to get boosts and help. I play day and night , never missing a day, in between work breaks as needed, always in need of coins. Some of the levels are just Impossible to get, usually the last one you need to get. My goal is to finish all levels for this Santa’s Grotto since there are still plenty of time left. We shall see ...while some are relatively reasonable to complete, some are definitely difficult. Hope to get a Christmas break for this event. Have a great day Everybody.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 27, 17 3:17 AM
Thanks Jules, it is Level 67 so I can get to the Level 70 to go further. I never thought of using the sand tiles. I will get back to it one last time when I get more coins and time. I am just to stubborn and persistent to quit since I feel that I already invested so much , but I did make a decision to let the last hours passed after I wrote. With your kind reminder, I need to try 1 more time. I am now planning to complete the Christmas Special, so this is where I spend my time and coins.
Thanks Jules, will let you know if I am able to get pass Level 67 to let me go forward.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 25, 17 10:25 AM
I have tried and tried to get finish with the bonus to get the Pinks to finish the #70 Build up and move forward. I have extended my visit to Cairo many times to hope to finish. I have used the lightenings and any other available assists. I haves decide to leave Cairo and not waste more time and coins and bonuses. Saw this forum and see if I can get some help. Hi Jules, you are everywhere. Happy Thanksgiving.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 25, 17 9:31 AM
I was set back to 1 2 xs and I wrote the tech team. So far, I am safely into 16 or 17 days, due to the reset before, I am holding my breath as I am getting closer to bigger prizes. Very stressful. Good luck.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 24, 17 10:40 AM
Great deal for Black Friday. Any chance to increase to 7 lives offer. I just recently blew through 2 hours of unlimited lives with Everest Challenge for nothing in Barcelona and Cairo trying to get the last of something I need that could not get through for a few weeks already regardless of lightenings.
Happy Thanksgiving to All.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator