Posts created by BAPPLE

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 8:43 PM
I also loved the winter garden. At the time, I thought there would be a garden for each season. Still like that idea. As for the tournament HOS'S, I was trying so hard to speed through them, unsuccessfully I may add, that I didn't even enjoy them much. Hurt my wrist and fingers. I feel lucky to see the yellow cat in the Spring Room 2 of one of my friends. Even though I had achieved part 1 and 2, I was not optimistic about getting the avatars. Don't miss the tournament.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 6:00 PM
I didn't find the forum until I had been playing 14 months. I remember asking what the gold keys were for. Once I found it, I visited everyday, more than once. Eventually, I started answering other's questions. Players and mods helped me over many a rough spot. I have found it to be welcoming, informative, entertaining, and supportive. I will miss it...I can ALWAYS find my posts and it is easy to see what the thread is about. May we all meet again. Betty

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 5:43 PM
Very clever!!!! Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract and chocolate for me!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 11:32 AM
There are Castle Challenges (stand alone) as well as events. Mini events are sporadic and it has been nearly a year I think. We never know if or when the next one will be. Hope this helps. Betty

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 7:08 AM
Thanks for posting this. Even though I came to know about Robyn's contribution to the game, I did not realize that Trina was also a real person. Hopefully they will forever be remembered as we benefit so much. Happy Birthday Trina!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 6:48 AM
I would like to add my thanks. The mods have helped me over some rough spots. I had played over a year when I first found the forum. Then found it a welcoming community and helpful. Then I felt I was able to help others. A win-win! I feel welcome on Delphi but am finding it difficult to navigate...finding my posts...thought I had it...last night couldn't find posts made earlier in the day. Guess I will have to keep my own log.

And I wish a mod could be available on the New forum. I would find that very reassuring.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 5:22 AM
You need to feed SPRING pets and get a silver chest. There are several bunny pets. There are also new ones (Card Guard, Humpty Dumpty, and White Rabbit). Any of them need to be crafted. To feed them you need to have enough of the type of food they require. If you have acquired pets and don't know if they are spring pets, go to your pet inventory. Tap on your pet. In the upper right corner is a egg to identify it as a Spring pet. There are also boxes to indicate whether they give a silver box. I hope this helps. Good Luck. Betty

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 6:07 PM
Glad I didn't see the offensive remark. I hope that the heart and soul of this forum lives on and am impressed with the speed that important threads will be there. I play on a tablet and it is VERY easy to find my way around. On the Delphi site it is more difficult. I had trouble finding my own post to thank someone. On my pc (which I rarely use) everything is bigger. I hope that I will eventually get used to it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 5:42 PM
April 20

CC# 26: Collect 15 ladies eggs done. Took 8 of my 9 areas.

No DQ's today.

4 days to go.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 8:16 PM
April 19

CC # 25: collect 5 chocolates done (in spring rooms)

3 DQ'S / no Trina quests.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 5:55 PM
April 18

CC# 24 collect 7 smiles done

4 DQ's

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 11:20 AM
Hoping that the moderators have a place on the MC Support Team.

I feel a bit like being in mourning. The forum has so enriched this game in many powerful ways. I played 14 months before finding it. And I feel like I have friends (even if they are not on my friends list) who guide us, challenge us, come to our rescue if need be. I'm an optimist and because of that I choose to believe the mods when they say the game will continue on. But change can be difficult and especially hard for seniors. I am very challenged with technology. Every time I've needed help, getting to customer service has been difficult and I have had to ask my son for help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 8:02 PM
April 17

CC #23: use 30 hints. Mostly did Enchanted Clock with the hint button

1 DQ (bunnies, chicks, mice)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 7:06 PM
It was sad to read the news but sadder still to read your post today. Thank you so much for what you have done for this game!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 6:56 PM
Saddened by this news. And just How are players to Find friends for that component of the game. I tried finding friends on FB when I had been playing awhile. I found it clickish and not helpful. That has never been the case on the forum. Will the moderators even be available if there is a problem of any kind. I can see how announcements would be handled but time will tell if they get seen before they are buried. So much ongoing wisdom, encouragement about the game and life in general will be missed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 7:46 AM
April 16

CC#22 : Collect 13 Bunny Enchanted Eggs done

5 DQ'S

1 Trina quest

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 2:44 PM
I am so sorry. Do not feel guilty! Sending hugs and prayers for peace of mind.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 2:37 PM
You are likely at the end of current content awaiting an update. Adrian is the messenger and is in Cloud City. You cannot complete Adrian until you finish Anabel. The Laurel Wreath is a piece that goes on the mask. Go to Professor PinFeather's. He will send you to the Messenger (Adrian). Adrian sends you to Anabel. You will get a message that says No Task. Comeback with the next update. You should be level 84.

No one knows when the next update will be.

Without knowing exactly where you are in the game, I have made some assumptions.

There is a wonderful thread on the forum called the New Strategy Guide. Find your level and there is a point by point guide through every level and what it costs.

Hope this helps. Betty

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 6:49 AM
Thanks for the comments! Such a fascinating game we play...unpredictable and enjoyable!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 18 7:24 PM
April 15

CC #21 Do 3 Daily Quests done
#1 Airship/Spring ??? (either wreath or cake
#2 Spring Cake/Feed Pets (12 bags)
#3 Bunnies, Chicks and Mice

Completed Trina quest needing 20 ZZ'S and the next one needed airship parts.Thus the airship counted for DQ, TQ (will need another AS to complete) and CC.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator