Posts created by NANNYPJ

posted in Wanderland on Jun 5, 16 11:20 PM
Same problem here I made a personal list of my friends n codes in case I lost them but my count the other day went to 14 friends I never have had using a code number of 116185 which is not mine and lost my 117 of my personal list, then 3 plays later my personal list of 117 were back when I added the 14 requests and my game count according to Wanderland is at 103. Will help all friends I am able to each day . I HAVE SENT MANY DAYS OF 10 GIFTS BUT WHAT HAPPENS TO AFTER 10 GIFTS IS THEY ASK YOU TO BUY WITH COINS OR RUBIES AND ALSO WITH THE CURSES OF 5 EVEN IF YOU HAVE CURSES OF 3 AVAILABLE SO ONLY ASK FOR CURSES OF 3 AND REPUT IN REQUEST FOR ANOTHER CURSE OF 3 AGAIN ASAP! Oldboyracer new has been a great friend on this game so if you need advice ask him as he is right on with his advice... THANKS TO YOU OLDBOYRACER NEW FOR THE HELP! NANNY 138769

posted in Wanderland on Jun 5, 16 11:17 PM
Same problem here I made a personal list of my friends n codes in case I lost them but my count the other day went to 14 friends I never have had using a code number of 116185 which is not mine and lost my 117 of my personal list, then 3 plays later my personal list of 117 were back when I added the 14 requests and my game count according to Wanderland is at 103. Will help all friends I am able to each day . I HAVE SENT MANY DAYS OF 10 GIFTS BUT WHAT HAPPENS TO AFTER 10 GIFTS IS THEY ASK YOU TO BUY WITH COINS OR RUBIES AND ALSO WITH THE CURSES OF 5 EVEN IF YOU HAVE CURSES OF 3 AVAILABLE SO ONLY ASK FOR CURSES OF 3 AND REPUT IN REQUEST FOR ANOTHER CURSE OF 3 AGAIN ASAP! Oldboyracer new has been a great friend on this game so if you need advice ask him as he is right on with his advice... THANKS TO YOU OLDBOYRACER NEW FOR THE HELP! NANNY 138769

posted in Wanderland on May 20, 16 9:21 PM
THKS to all friends n special Kudos to gifters.. Love Wanderland's addicting and time racing fun. My game is slowing down n glitching badly so I may have to do a reinstall in near future but will write all friend codes down to re-invite everyone. I feel for the gamer who lost 431 friends as it has been tuff getting some requests accepted since there may be many who have lost their games or friends and do not exist any more. I send n wait 14 days and then cancel. If you do not want to accept let me know so I can cancel your name space earlier. I am happy to help as many of my friends as I can every session but a lot of us need the same items at the same time, know the feeling? But take notice that a lot of the time when you gift your friends at beginning of session, you get a lot of the same items back during your session soon after n that makes up for gifting an item you really want to keep but your friend needs it more sometimes. Need more friends!!!! USERNAME..NANNY CODE..138769 ENJOY YOUR GAMING TIME ON WANDERLAND!!

posted in Wanderland on May 4, 16 2:35 PM
To all my WANDERLAND fellow gamers, Big Fish Games, WANDERLAND DEVELOPERS, and especially my friends I send gifts and who are so great with gifting in return; Y'ALL ARE TERRIFIC!
I really enjoy this game! We all have our little gripes but I am sure as the developers
continue to work out the kinks the game will get even better as time passes. WANDERLAND is challenging with beautiful graphics, frustrating at times, lots of fun, even if waiting for the item or curse you need makes for the desire to throw your mouse at the wall. (lol) But all in all I can't bring myself to give up striving to solve all I can each session I play every day. I am at level 37 with 57 friends and hope to get more friends as time passes. Anyone who wants or needs friends feel free to request me any time no matter your level, My username is NANNY 138769, I will be happy to accept you. I am a good at gifting as long as you fill in your needs or wishes and I have the item you need.
Thanks to all! Enjoy WANDERLAND as much as I do! It is so addicting!

posted in Wanderland on Apr 9, 16 6:34 PM
THANKS FELLOW GAMERS CONCERNING CARDS. I JUST ACCIDENTLY FOUND A COUPLE OF THEM IF I HIT FIND TWICE ON TAVERN FIND BUTTON N GO TO THAT PORTAL AND CLICKED AROUND, SOMETIMES I LUCKED OUT N SOME NOT SO MUCH . THANKS FOR THE DISAPPEARING ACT HINT THAT MAKES SENSE, I AM NANNY 138769 IF YOU WOULD LIKE A NEW FRIEND YOU'D BE SURPRISED HOW I GOT MOST OF MY FRIENDS I DID A WALKTHRU N THEN FOUNF THIS FORUM N THIS IS BEST WAY TO GET HELP! OH YEAH, I AM A DEVOTED GIFTER IF I HAVE EXTRA AND SOMETIMES JUST BECAUSE YOU NEED IT AND I CAN GET ANOTHER EASIER. I HAVE ALMOST 40 FRIENDS FROM LEVEL 3 TO 100 BUT WILL ACCEPT ANY LEVEL FRIEND AS WE WHO HAVE BEEN PLAYING LONGER CAN HELP NEWBIES WITH OUR GIFTS AND IN RETURN THEY WILL HELP US. BE SURE AND FILL YOUR WISHES N GIFTS OUT IF YOU WANT HELP. I CHECK OFTEN. YOU'D BE SURPRISED HOW I GOT SOME OF MY FRIENDS, HARDEST THING FOR ME IS GETTING THE CURSES THAT ARE NEEDED ON A FEW OF LEVELS QUESTS. DIDNT WANT THEM BELOW LEVEL 15 BUT AM BEGGING FOR THEM NOW TO FINISH QUESTS IN EARLY 30S LEVELS. MORE LATER IF I CANT GET THRU THIS LEVEL SOON. THANKS GUYS N GALS. THIS IS ADDICTING GAME FOR ME BUT CHALLENGING TOO, HAVE FUN GAMING WEEKEND Y'ALL! NANNYPJ OR IN REAL LIFE---- Patsy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator