Posts created by bella81762

posted in Royal Riddles on Oct 7, 13 11:13 AM
why was this game made into a ftp,,,,at the site it cane out at 1st,,its a full game,,are you trying to push us away bfg,,,we get so few of genres other then hogs,,,,,this is very dissappointing,,,

posted in Royal Riddles on Oct 7, 13 5:13 AM
there is a nanogram game on fb called "riddlestone saga" that is very fair in letting you play on,,,

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 3, 13 10:44 AM
ok nother problem,,,my guys go to the portal jump up and down, but there is no progross bar, no usage of food,,,left it for 10 minutes,,and no destroying the portal....help please

god i miss when there were more people here,,,,no way to know if its just me,,,or if others are having the same problem...

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 3, 13 10:28 AM
ok nother problem,,,my guys go to the portal jump up and down, but there is no progross bar, no usage of food,,,left it for 10 minutes,,and no destroying the portal....help please

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 3, 13 8:51 AM
thank you

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 3, 13 8:02 AM
i cant see the 2nd frog to purify the water,,,anyone know if its missing or where it is,,i pressed the spacebar,,and still no frog

posted in Monument Builders: Colosseum on Sep 17, 13 11:54 AM
i have really been waiting for the latest one,,,seems like its been out 4ever at the other game site

posted in Monument Builders: Colosseum on Sep 17, 13 11:53 AM
thanks gov

posted in Monument Builders: Colosseum on Sep 17, 13 11:05 AM
in the series?

posted in When In Rome on Aug 19, 13 2:00 PM
[Off topic content removed]

posted in ArkLight on Aug 18, 13 9:43 AM
i think its hilarous how dead the game threads are...no one there to help with the games,,,no one there barely at all

posted in ArkLight on Aug 18, 13 8:27 AM
morning

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 13 8:14 AM
i have seen much butter games then this yawner

posted in ArkLight on Aug 17, 13 3:47 PM
iii want candy....!!!!

i felt it was just average, not ce material at al,,

[Off Topic Content Removed]

posted in Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 13 1:14 PM
catbag8717 wrote:*twitches*

D: This seems like it's so good! WHY DO THEY DO THIS TO ME!? WHY DO THEY GIVE GAME CLUB MEMBERS 24HR PRIOR ACCESS!?
because its a perk to being a member,,,,if you buy at least 1 se a month being a member makes sense,,you get the games a day early, punch card credits for every 6 games,,, bonus punches...

posted in Final Cut: Encore Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 13 6:35 PM
catbag8717 wrote:Why does everyone always complain about too many HOS? It's a HIDDEN OBJECT GAME for crying out loud!

bbecause many different genres (adventure, adventure lite, frogs, etc are all lumped under the "hog" tab at bigfish, maybe when the new foruns come,,,they will be sorted better

posted in Monument Builders: Notre Dame on Jul 9, 13 6:51 AM
this is like the 4th in a series,, there also was, titanic, eiffel tower, and statue of liberty, and while yes, its certainly no royal envoy, or roads of rome,,, they to me are engaging and long enough to occupy my time for a bit,, we get so few builders,,,(lol lately its been feast or famine) that i grab most up instantly.

the mechanics are the same,,, produce materials, fix roads, make money,

there are also as with the other games, info on the monuments in between levels.

if you enjoyed the others in the series, you will enjoy this one too

posted in Monument Builders: Notre Dame on Jul 9, 13 6:48 AM
this is like the 4th in a series,, there also was, titanic, eiffel tower, and statue of liberty, and while yes, its certainly no royal envoy, or roads of rome,,, they to me are engaging and long enough to occupy my time for a bit,, we get so few builders,,,(lol lately its been feast or famine) that i grab most up instantly.

if you enjoyed the others in the series, you will enjoy this one too

posted in Monument Builders: Notre Dame on Jul 9, 13 6:05 AM
tgt does not mean exclusive, its just tomorrows game today,,,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator