Posts created by Skdu

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 5:10 PM
Friends are everything in this game. Thanks to all of mine.... challaneges are much easier thanks to Your Help!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 4:17 PM
Maybe what we need is the right mouse trap... that last mouse has been very elusive!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 6:48 AM
I am right handed...so it seems natural for me to work from right to left, both when selecting a HOS or selecting items within the scenes.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 18 5:20 AM
I am one of those who has asked for the wrong stamp during prior challenges...now I check, double check and check again that I have the correct color. Sure hope I got it right this time!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 18 4:56 PM
Double yay!!!,

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 4, 18 5:25 AM
I crafted simple pet food.... the easiest thing to do.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 18 10:50 AM
I love this game... I loved it when i lost my progress two or three times, broke my iPad... and before I discovered friends and the forum...

I don’t do rounds anymore but I try to help my friends, spin the fortune wheel and accomplish a daily quest when I can.... I love the castle challenges and I have many, but not all, of the achievements.....

This is a game that can be played in many different ways and I think the developers deserve a big round of applause for keeping it going.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 18 12:32 PM
Glad to hear that I m not the only one to lose the knack of doing HOS quickly......where is that bone hiding (again),,,,,,,

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 16, 18 2:07 PM
I sent you an invite...have fun in the castle...

S

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 18 4:37 PM
Very impressive!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 18 4:19 PM
Thanks friends... ten wreaths in no time flat!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 17 7:15 AM
Love the idea of scrolling thru friends rooms doing one HOS at a time....

If only every one of my friends had opened his/her second Christmas room.

Thanks to Imamama for the tip.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 17 7:01 AM
Thanks for the reminder... I always forget to look for the new puzzles...maybe the developers should put them first in line instead of last.....that would help us old geezers who are so forgetful....

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 17 5:40 PM
I didn’t get Gnome Spy.... but all I can think is ....sigh.... back to doing DQs .......

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 29, 17 1:47 PM
Good reminder... I hate to see holidays decorations come out before thanksgiving.... but I am looking forward to the winter event... so I jumped the gun and changed to the Christmas room already

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 17 7:18 AM
I just saw a red ghost at the ‘Castle Vicinity ‘.... so they do exist....finding them later is another thing....

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 17 7:15 AM
I fed Champion,Funny wisp and baby boy.... 3 for 3....!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 21, 17 2:30 PM
To PTG:

I am with you! The same today as yesterday.... HMMMM sounds like a good song lyric...

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 21, 17 2:27 PM
If a friend has an egg on his(her) wish list..I am happy to gift it if I can.... I am VERY disappointed when someone has 4 eggs that are not in my inventory....

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 21, 17 2:23 PM
I have put the wrong stamp on my list on more than one occasion....but thanks to my very helpful friends I received more than enough of the correct stamps...

Thanks friends

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator