Posts created by KaroTP27

Anyone know where the mouse is hiding. I've played this level several times and no mouse.

i'm having the issue of the game crashing at the tree. Initially got past that point and put bridle on horse. Then game crashed. Went back in to same spot and no bridle and now it crashes when I try to go to tree.

Another try: got bridle on horse and hook on chain. When I go to get tree sap on rag the game kicks me out. Have read that I should have lit the well before attaching the hook but that really shouldn't matter if the game were written correctly.

Even though this game is creepy I have been enjoying the series. Please update this game. Oh, and changing screen resolution didn't help at all.

I am also STUCK in the Chapel. After giving Katie's picture to Martha. I am running Windows 10 on a HP Envy 700 PC. Haven't had any other issues lately with BF games so hopefully the FFS developers can get this glitch fixed.

I have read that even if I restart the game under another name the freezing will happen again in the same spot.

BFG I await your update.

posted in Lost Souls: Timeless Fables Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 16 9:09 AM
I only have the camera and a pencil and it says the page in the book is missing. Stumped.

posted in The Silent Age on Aug 17, 15 5:15 AM
Gosh. Is there really anything to this "game"?

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 15 6:39 AM
I can't get it to stay either. Its driving me nuts.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 23, 15 6:49 AM
Does anyone know exactly how many bowls of crab soup this guy needs before he quits asking for more? I fed him many many bowls (but lost count).

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 22, 15 2:37 PM
I just found it in the cave after rescuing Alda's husband on Forgotton Coast.

posted in The Beardless Wizard on May 8, 14 10:25 AM
I also am having the same problem with Level 37 Have played it through twice. Have baby turtles and when go to talk to mom turtle game freezes. What's the solution?

The original graphics were beautiful but the rest was amatuerish. The hidden objects were too small and dark. Will not buy this game even at the DD price.

posted in Agatha Christie: Peril at End House on Jun 25, 10 8:18 PM
Any help on the location of the two rings. I've clicked everywhere.

posted in Dream Day Wedding Bella Italia on May 1, 10 11:08 AM
I cannot find the last grape in the vineyard. Found all the other items but have spent hours with a magnifying glass but still can't find it. No hints left. How do I progress or do I have to start over?

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 1, 10 5:58 AM
Is there a set place for collections to show up? I know the fish scales are always found at low tide, while wind flutes and mushrooms can be anywhere. Are the Research Lab items only on the gray rocks? I have only the scroll to locate and can't seem to find it.

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on Apr 28, 10 5:37 AM
I was really excited when I saw they were using graphics from RC's Freedom of the Seas and places I visited during my cruise. The graphics are beautiful. Unfortunately, the hint compass is very annoying and some of the items are hard to find. If it were a Daily Deal I would definately purchase it.

posted in Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures on Apr 27, 10 5:23 AM
Just got it to finally "activate". Wouldn't work from download (again) but did work when I chose "already purchased the game".

posted in Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures on Apr 27, 10 5:21 AM
Has anyone had problems with this game? I just bought it and when I went to download the game again it gives me a message that I can't do it or it will hurt my computer.

posted in Spherical on Jan 13, 10 8:53 AM
Has anyone had difficulty installing this game on Windows 7?

posted in Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom on Jan 23, 09 7:02 AM
I like this game but I have come to a spot where the game hangs up and I can go no further. It is in the train depot where I have to fix shut off the water, fix the pipes. After putting the rag in the bucket, getting the funnel and keys it hangs up and I have to get task manager to end the game. If I start the game again, it hangs up again but won't let me get to task manager so I have to reboot the pc. Can this bug be fixed?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator