Posts created by yeoldhippy1

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 16 2:04 PM
I like the music on the game levels.Anybody knolw who wrote it or where to get it or the name of it?

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 16 5:09 PM
Does it help to check all the chests.Missed the on by the quarry.right above it.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 16 4:48 PM
Followed the guide it was no help.Did everything write and still can't build the mana temple I every thing you need to bulid it but I still can't bulid it.What am I doing wrong somebody help me.Good game so far if I could get passed 23.

posted in Monument Builders: Rushmore on Apr 25, 16 3:30 PM
I bought this game thinking it would be like the others.But it turned out to be a piece of junk 30 levels and your done finished it in 4 hours.There was no fun factor to it with it being so short.If they ever put out another one I will play the DEMO first and not waist my money on the full version game.Signed Big Disappointment.

posted in Monument Builders: Rushmore on Apr 23, 16 2:04 AM
OK went to the You Tube walk through and saw my mistake did not repair the right parts of the road first.duhhhhhhh.And I have all the games of the series to.lol

posted in Monument Builders: Rushmore on Apr 23, 16 1:37 AM
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it still give me function blocked the only one I can access is the cake shop which I can't destroy.

posted in Monument Builders: Rushmore on Apr 23, 16 1:34 AM
Level 2 it will not let bulid a Shop or Factory it says Function blocked.I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it is still blocked.

posted in Monument Builders: Rushmore on Apr 22, 16 5:53 AM
Where do you get money at?Help.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho on Apr 22, 16 5:12 AM
Just started playing the game and stuck trying to find levels 61 and 62.Helppppppppppppppppp please.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator