Posts created by Lrell000

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 17 10:48 PM
Anyone having trouble with their sound

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 17 8:31 PM
Sorry if there is a link for this already but is anyone still having problems giving gifts to friends. I can give to a few but there are a lot that I still can't give to. Do we know why?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 16 11:13 PM
I'm on level 57 an I haven't opened up cemetery. I don't even remember seeing where I was suppose to open it. Figures I missed it some how. Lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 16 9:32 PM
Thank you very much.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 16 7:37 PM
How do you change the name in your personal rooms

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 16 3:08 PM
I was completing a task when it took me to the pond of life and now I don't how to find it again. What room is off of or where do I go to find it again?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 16 3:48 PM
Thank you guess I'm still long way off no matter what I'm sill on level 44.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 16 2:27 PM
What leval do you need to be at to open cemetery.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 16 7:58 AM
Looking for my friend. She put in gone 4 bit but It still shows no way to send gifts and its been months. Wonder if she had to Change acct. Don't want to just delegate her. Any ideals.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 8:15 PM
Will I have to down load something cause I'm not getting new fall event. This will be my first. Looking forward to it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 16 11:49 AM
I stand corrected if I was wrong that's better but still not looking good for global. Good try for all who completed the task, wasn't to hard. With so many friends asking for food thought more people would have completed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 16 11:38 AM
Oops had it backwards but I am getting help getting enough spring wreaths. Have enough of everything but Sun's and my friend are helping me collecting them. Thank you friends. I go by froghappy .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 16 7:52 AM
I didn't start playing till the end of spring and wasn't aware of the at if I completed 500 trips to spring hos I would get the butterfly I was at 480 when they closed. Bummer.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 16 6:11 AM
I don't think the 75 counts but just each person who completes or the combined 75 of others so it's 1 global point for my 75. That's what it looked like when I finished up only 1. So 500,000 people.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 24, 16 1:40 PM
Well I just finished getting all 30. I've never seen so many gold and silver chest in a roll. They're never there when you want them. I didn't think of crafting but there you go. My poor pets may starve for a while but it's done.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 16 4:17 PM
Well I'm the young age of 57 but I love the game. I'm on an android or I would friend you in a minute. I've been playing since March. Still going strong at level 33'

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 16 4:04 PM
Want complete till Monday but never expected more than avatars just like the challenge

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 16 3:24 PM
Thank you ctaylor 56

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 16 12:01 AM
Maybe I'm blind but how do you turn off the night mode? Are you talking about the option at the bottom left to do it normally? I like most of the changes but I noticed that you don't get as many coins with gold chest as before.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 16 1:27 PM
Question go hill do we have to start the quest after the start time or what if your in the middle of a ten part one right now. So confused. It starts tomorrow 7 central time foe me

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator