Posts created by lizzanne77

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 17 2:46 AM
this love boat game would be fun but its still jerky bigfish is their anyway you can update or fix it please i ran adminsttrater i done everything uninstalled reinstalled still hurky jerky through game i updated gamne driver i even done defrag still same thing its very fustrating

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 17 4:35 AM
since the beginning of this game its all jerky am i the only one have problems with this game its all slow and jerky i hope they fix the game please let me no if any of the fishey here having the same problem i just bought the game i hope its not a mistake i love emilys games

posted in Alicia Quatermain: Secrets Of The Lost Treasures on Aug 21, 17 6:06 AM
hi I am having the same problem with pink blotches I am also wandering am I the only one that don't see the stragery guide in this game ? I bought it as Collection but their is no stragery guide please help thank you

THEIR IS APPARANTLY A GLITCH IN GAME THE 25% BONUS TOO MOVE FASTER YOU CANT USE IM ON WINDOWS 7 HP PLEASE HELP THANK YOU

posted in Occultus: Mediterranean Cabal on Aug 4, 16 5:25 AM
HETHIS GAME WOULD BE FUN IF YOU CAN PICK THINGS UP THE HAND SHOWS ITS PICKING IT UP BUT IT DONT IM BEGINNING TO DISLIKE THIS GAME I UNINSTALLED IT AND REINSTALLED SAME PROBLEM ON HP RUNNING SEVEN WINDOWS PLEASE SOMEONE HELP OR FIX THIS GAME

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 28, 16 4:48 AM
has nyone find the mouse on level 42 and 41 need help please done it three times still cant find mouse

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 28, 16 4:46 AM
yesbehide the plant is the mouse

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator