Posts created by valeriepres

posted in Grim Facade: The Message Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 18 2:25 PM
Marois wrote:I'm stuck in the mayor's office. Can't get into greenhouse. Nowhere to put the 8 cards. Please, somebody, tell me where I'm going wrong. I have only three pages I can go to. Outside mayors office, Mayors office. Balcony which is in darkness.

Yes I am also stuck in the same place. I have only got the green fuse.

willybegood wrote:I started to chisel the wing but after a few strokes it ceased chiselling. Anybody got the answer cheers.

I know, I had the same problem. I just pressed SKIP!

wabpita wrote:
newelph wrote:I'm stuck here too! So frustrated!!!

Stuck in closet and hint is useless. No more ho's to be found.
Very frustrated!
Don't know what is meant by find the color number for the button?

Me too, I am confused. Even the guide doesn't help. I wished I hadn't bought this game now. I am giving up on it!

HOP
Can someone help me with this please. The last thing on the list is a candle and a flame. However much I try I cannot get the candle to light. Where am I going wrong?

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Aug 3, 14 1:15 PM
Yes I agree. I am finding the extinguishing of the fires a bit tedious now.
I am not finishing this game for that very reason. I wish that you can skip over the levels you don't like.

posted in Viking Saga on Aug 1, 14 2:46 PM
tristin2222 wrote:I can't believe I did it-it takes patience.
I had 2 Fortresses, 1 stone quarry (until I got to 120+ stones)
then demolished that for another mill.
Then after 150 + of silver demolished fort.
Then built sawmill.

The rest is up to you.

I don't think I will be bothering to complete Level 40 as I cannot stand the juddery screen. It makes my eyes hurt!

posted in Hope Lake on Jun 2, 14 5:29 AM
I have the same problem. After playing it for some time now, the game has stopped giving me any hints.

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on May 30, 14 2:23 AM
b2small2 wrote:I got to the bonus game, and was unable to pick up the sideboard to the ladder.

I have the same problem. I cannot repair the ladder. It says to pick up the side of the ladder that is resting on the barrel but it will not pick up.
I am getting sick and tired of these games not working.This is the second CE game in just a couple of weeks that has gone wrong in the bonus chapter!
The last time in happened in a recent game I sent a Dr Felix file to Big Fish and all they could do was give me a refund!
I wanted to finish the game though!

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on May 30, 14 2:16 AM
I am also stuck with the ladder. It says to pick up the ladder pole that is resting on the barrel but it will not move. What am I doing wrong?

I managed to finish the game but I am having trouble with the bonus game. It keeps stopping saying "Runtime error". What does that mean?

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 14 9:00 AM
I am stuck on the chair above the well. It seems this game has a lot of problems with the players not being able to play it properly!
Very frustrating.

posted in Monument Builders: Titanic on Jan 28, 14 1:29 AM
I am also stuck on this level. It is impossible to proceed because the money runs out and you cannot build a bank.
I have given up on this game. Waste of money!

posted in Monument Builders: Notre Dame on Jul 14, 13 5:18 AM
Can someone please give me some guidance of how to obtain the iron when trying to steer clear of the 5 bandits. The game closes if you have got rid of the bandits and you have to try again.
I will not finish this game because I am getting a bit tired of this happening and I cannot progress forward.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 29, 13 5:24 AM
read61 wrote:So far I like it and will get with a PCC (love that bonus punch!), however I sure hope a walkthrough is on the way...........I have only found one HO scene so far and did not find it too dark but that could change............... Gameplay seems logical so far and the puzzles not too hard, looking forward to seeing where the story goes. Not a bad game for a SE, give it a try!

Can you tell me what PCC, SE mean? I am not familiar with abbreviations.

Are you all managing to play without the help of the SG?
I cannot find it on mine.

I cannot find the strategy guide for this game.Has it got one?

oct2447 wrote:I am on chapter 4 in the guide and wanted to check something in chapter 3, but it won't let me go back to it. Suggestions?

Where is the STRATEGY GUIDE??
I didn't think there was one.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 25, 13 12:01 PM
The letter is in the post box outside. You have to use the knife to open the flap to get to the letter.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 25, 13 11:58 AM
kgustavson wrote:Use your screwdriver on that loose antenna and it will go into inventory. Walk to the guard and use the antenna to get the keys. Then click on the door, use the keys and then the card. Hope this helps!

Thanks for your help!

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 25, 13 11:57 AM
seawar wrote:Where is the letter to steam open? All I have is the map to find Anna,'s room

The letter is in the post box outside. You have to use the knife to open the flap to get to the letter.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator