Posts created by 7513

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 3:42 PM
To LB Joe so glad to see your message here. I'm grandma 6 one of your game friends and a senior, too. I have only rarely posted, but have learned so much and enjoyed reading the forum pretty regularly. Even though my computer skills are mainly nonexistent, I will try to set up at Delphi with the information everyone has been kind enough to share. Hope this community continues to thrive in our new location. Hello to Carly, too!
Grandma 6/ Marilyn

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 7:37 PM
HI, I just sent you an invite! Look for grandma 6.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 22, 17 5:16 PM
A great big thanks to my friends, too!! I will sending some more hats to more friends in the morning. ?????? What would we do without friends??

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 6:23 PM
Paula, I'm so sorry. I didn't know I did it and will certainly send you an invite. Please accept my apologies. When I saw you weren't listed as a friend anymore, I didn't realize it was my fault. I saw a message on the forum from a person named Paula that stated she was winding down her game and would stop playing. I assumed you were that Paula. I will be glad to have you as a friend again and thanks for letting me know. Merry Christmas!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 1:40 PM
Hi, I play as Grandma6 and I just sent you an invite!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 17 6:48 AM
I don't understand what Shows All Objects or Collects All Objects means. Can someone explain to this old lady?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 12, 17 2:39 PM
Hi Debra. I'm also a 64 year old senior who loves this game. I recently had computer issues similar to you. The support team was able to transfer it to a new iPad but I lost all of my friends, too. I'm at level 78 and play every day. I'm looking for new friends to replace the ones I lost. I really enjoy sending gifts to other players. So if anyone can help me out my ID is i1939115. I would love hearing from you and having friends makes the game even more fun. My name is Grandma6 because I have six wonderful grandkids that make growing old the best thing to happen to me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 17 6:42 AM
My player name is Grandma 6. I had technical issues with my iPad that have been straightened out, but I lost my friends. Player I'd is i1939115. I'm at level 78 and play daily so I'm looking for new friends. I hop you're interested!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 8, 17 7:58 AM
What are enchanted amulets? How do I find them? And how do I use them?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 6, 17 8:07 AM
For as long as I have played this game, I'm still not sure how to get friends. I'm at level 78 and id is i1815403. Hope I hear from you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 6, 17 8:04 AM
My name is Grandma6 and I'm looking for friends. I'm at level 56 and play daily. My id is i1939115. Thanks for any help you can give me!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 6, 17 7:45 AM
I'm so sorry my post landed with your name on it. You can see I don't have much computer experience. My name is Grandma 6 and my id is 1939115. Maybe you could be my friend and I promise I won't post again using your name! I'm not sure what I did wrong.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 6, 17 7:40 AM
I'm at level 56 and am looking for friends. I play daily and my id is 1939115. Thanks so much to anyone that responds!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 2, 17 7:21 AM
I'm looking for friends my id is i939115. I'm at level 39, but I also play on another device and am at level 74.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 16 9:11 PM
I am looking for someone to be friends with on midnight castle. My friend code is i1815403. I'm at level 71

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 16 9:01 PM
I am trying to find friends forMidnight Castle. I am at level 72 and my friend code is: i1815403. Thanks for your help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator