Posts created by Jumpster

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 4, 16 6:08 AM
I've followed the instructions for the update but all I get is "No Game Updates Available". Any suggestions?

Thanks.

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 20, 13 3:13 PM
gaildeveaux wrote:Those would be the gems that go in the door where the sleeping guard is going up the stairs from where the two tents are. They open that door.

Where did you get the gems cause I am looking for them
Gail

Can you tell me how to get the ingredients for the sleeping potion please? All I have is an apple, and the hint button just sends me to the white witch's house and back out again.

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 20, 13 3:08 PM
How do you put the guard to sleep? I only have an apple, and I'm being sent to the white witch's cottage then sent out again, then back - help please!

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 20, 13 3:01 PM
Thanks Knockwood

Now I'm being given the runaround again, keep being sent to the old lady's cottage but there's nothing to do there. I need to find the ingredients for the sleeping potion.

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 20, 13 12:56 PM
Got away from that - there is a sack to the right of the gazebo - use scissors on it to open a HOS to get the sixth spark - take sparks to the queen and another portal will open. Hope that helps

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 20, 13 12:53 PM
Thank you, that was a great help

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 20, 13 12:45 PM
cmh47 - As you've managed to finish the game perhaps you could help out those of us that are stuck? I'm in the place where there are lamps(?) hanging from a tree and keep being sent back there and away again, and then back there again - what do I do please?

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 20, 13 12:41 PM
emills34119 wrote:I'm stuck on the game and thought there would be a walkthrough soon. Need help.

I'm stuck in the forest where there are things having from the tree.

I'm stuck in the same place

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 12 11:55 AM
The piece I had trouble with was the one in the tree branches on the left. Got it now!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator