Posts created by fefeshadowfire

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 18 8:05 AM
bfgArinelle wrote:Hello Everyone,

We've very sorry that our players have continued to run into issues opening up the game. I wanted to quickly provide some information about the error message that's been reported. OpenGL is something that some games require in order to work properly. Depending on how the game is designed, a particular version of OpenGL may be required for the game. Some computers may not have video cards that can use the needed version of OpenGL, leading to the reported error message showing up. We've let the appropriate teams know about what our players are seeing, and we'll be sure to let everyone know as soon as we have more information about this subject. Thank you for your patience.

Since waiting can certainly be frustrating for our players, we understand if players would rather get a different game or request a refund instead. This can be done by contacting our <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230538107">Technical Support Team</a>. Our Moderators are always happy to answer any questions we can, so feel free to PM one of us with any concerns. Thank you, everyone, for your continued patience and understanding.

bfgArinelle

Just wanted to say ty for replying and ty for sending me the code for free play to certain date it helped alot while I was trying to sort this out unfortunately not able to the thing is thats bugging me is and this is why I am finding it hard to understand why I can't play this game and that error window shows up , this is the requirements for another game Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise

Game System Requirements:
CPU: 3.0 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 418 MB
Big Fish Games App System Requirements:
Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or later

which I can play this one with no issues I own this game now and this is the requirements for Delicious Emily Moms vs Dads

Game System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
CPU: 2.0 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 284 MB

Can you see why I'm Puzzled with this I have spent the entire weekend dealing with microsoft and by the way they are just plain rude the requirments for the game i can play on is higher than this new game and I am on windows 10

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 18 9:27 AM
so I contacted microsoft about the graphic drives they did there magic but I can not see if it works because bigfish took the free hour which i think u should give it me back so i can see if this solves the problem

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 18 10:43 AM
hi i keep getting a message that pops up and its first time it as the pop up window says :: Unable to initialize Open Gl please (re)install the latest graphic drives and try again if the problem persists please contact support
Error code - CS-1842
vERSION 214606
OPENGL WINDOW ERROR 65542
Error message WGL: the driver does not appear to support open gl

I dont get it i can play any other game but suddenly i cant play this one and whats a bummer the free hour u get as nearly gone because i had to have the error window open to figure out why thats wrong the game is not running well unable to run so why is my time going down

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 17 7:49 AM
I brought the game it worked on window 10 got really far and 11 days later it wont work ,the game menu window pops up does not go full screen and u can not click on the games profile or press start nothing ,I emailed already and been fobbed off first email said they was sorry i can not get into my account when it had nothing to do with my account and when questioned and told to actually read the email i was told i was being disrespectful and im out of pocket and still got a broken game ,I have uninstalled 5 times,nothing as changed with my system for it to suddenly stop working my system as not updated and ive not downloaded nothing other than this game and all other games work fine , I don't get a error number or anything it just wont respond no matter how many times u click and its not frozen otherwise u wouldnt be able to click on it at all

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator