Posts created by trentcook

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 18 4:05 PM
Windows 10.

I'm in the boiler room. Guide says move crates and get ladder. The arrow doesn't even change over them and they go nowhere. Hint says there's nothing to do. It says that in all 3 rooms. I have deleted and reinstalled and still can't access next steps.

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 18 4:04 PM
Windows 10
same thing has happened to me. I even deleted game and reloaded with no results.

Same issue with the tent disappearing. Can't proceed and REALLY do not want to start over.....

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 15 11:15 AM
I am having same problem in bonus chapter, finish bridge and getting kicked out. Has happened twice also.

posted in Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 15 10:00 AM
wwhitley56... I deleted game and started over and got to the same spot for the needle and didn't get it again......

posted in Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 15 10:16 AM
In chapter 3 I was not given chance to get needle before the ritual began. I am now stuck not able to proceed from this spot! HELP!!!!!

I am having a problem similar to the one in the last game (Phantasmat) in that some of the items to find in the diary do not appear on the screen. I have placed the snowflake and have found all but the "stars" in the scene. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 15 12:54 PM
angellily17 pull on the chain and it will drop the horseshoe down. FYI to all, the "hint" button does not work for these hidden items.

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 15 12:51 PM
I have tried the suggestions for getting the green bicycle light. Unless the game froze up with me looking for it, I have moved the cursor over the entire screen and haven't gotten the "hand" to activate the item. HELP!!!!

posted in Shtriga: Summer Camp on Apr 24, 14 4:15 PM
I have gotten through to the "oil" pot and can not access the area where it is to be used. I deleted the game and reloaded it and still can not get that area to work. The hint button also does not seem to be working properly.

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Jul 24, 13 6:37 PM
I have lost my hint button ability to recharge. I am playing on a PC and have reloaded the game 2 times, backed all the way up in the game and even left for a couple of hours and started again. I also have lost one of my items (the piece of hard plastic) so I can not go any further in the game....any suggestions?

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Jul 24, 13 6:32 PM
If you have not gone up the stairs in that room, go up there and look around. There is a particular item that will help with the freezer that I think I got up there.. I have also lost my hint button!

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Aug 11, 12 4:30 PM
I am stuck at the yellow spot also----already popped the yellow balloon and have the picture already put together...what am I missing???

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Aug 11, 12 4:24 PM
have already gotten all of the picture pieces and put them together....hint button is still telling me to go back to sink area and highlights the large piece of balloon to the left of the sink?????

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Aug 11, 12 12:53 PM
So glad you got through the game...I am really enjoying this one! Have a spot that I am stuck at...I have popped the yellow balloon in the bathroom but can't seem to understand what I need to get from it by the sink.....any suggestions (I keep working at the spot that the hint button tells me to but no luck)

posted in The Curse of the Ring on Jan 15, 11 9:12 AM
islandbreeze wrote:
scottshady wrote:I HAVE ALL THE COMPASS PIECES BUT WHEN I CLICK ON THE COMPASS ON THE BOAT OR TRY TO TAKE COMPASS PIECES AND CLICK THEM ON THE BOAT IT WONT LET ME HELP????????
I am having this problem also......glitch????

posted in Mushroom Age on Oct 23, 08 5:55 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mushroom Age forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mushroom Age players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

HELP HELP I am in Chapt. 11 at the table matching cards. I can get it down to a king, a jack and a pair of aces (covered up) and can't make any other matches. What am I doing wrong???

OKAY!!! I just figured it out and boy do I feel stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator